What Will be missing in multiplayer?

Recon 0S

It is not 8gb for just Multiplayer, it is 8gb for Multiplayer, Spartan Ops, Custom games, Campaign live, etc.

Technically no it is not required but the 2nd disc contains the initial information for Spartan Ops, War games (Multiplayer), Forge, Theater, Custom Games, Campaign over live, etc. So essentially the 2nd disc contians the initial information for everything you are going to play, once you download the 2nd disc to your hard drive, be it a USB, external HDD, or the built in HDD in your xbox, you only have to use the 1st disc to play EVERYTHING.

Yeah I went and traded in my PS3 and couldve gotten a used xbox 250GB instead of the new 4GB if I knew about the whole fiasco with xbox's preferring only official hard drives for most of the functions I wouldve taken that.

I dont see why you would take a new 4GB regardless since you will eventually need more storage space. 4GB is waaay to small.

• Like 1

I don't understand why Microsoft would make the decision to produce Xbox's with that small of a storage space. 4gb is insignificant compared to what most Xbox owners need.

From the way I understand it the 4gb owners have to have usb or some other storage device, otherwise you will not be able to play multiplayer.

buy the original xbox 360 elite's 120gb hdd, unscrew it out of its case so you're just left with the hard-drive - plug it into the side of the xbox slim (there is a hatch on the side you can open to put it in)

I thought they made a different HD for the Slime version so that the old ones couldnt fit...or maybe I am thinking of the fat 360's and not the elites...

I thought they made a different HD for the Slime version so that the old ones couldnt fit...or maybe I am thinking of the fat 360's and not the elites...

They made a different case was all. And with the new drives, the 360 S uses the SATA connectors on the hard drive. All you need to do is take the old hard drives from the old Xbox 360s from their case and just slide it into the hard drive bay on the new 360s until it pops in. That's what I did with a 60GB drive. Although, now that I actually have a job, I might get a 250GB drive when I can.

• Like 1

They made a different case was all. And with the new drives, the 360 S uses the SATA connectors on the hard drive. All you need to do is take the old hard drives from the old Xbox 360s from their case and just slide it into the hard drive bay on the new 360s until it pops in. That's what I did with a 60GB drive. Although, now that I actually have a job, I might get a 250GB drive when I can.

Oh very cool...nice to know the little bits of info that go into the differences between 360 versions :)

Thanks for the info Tallgeese. I am pretty sure that I will have enough room. If not I have a 16gb flash drive I can use :)

Haha I figured it was a cheap and easy way to get around it :)