Sup, any old gamers around?

Rei

I haven't been in a gaming forum for over half a decade so it was a bit awkward registering here. In my college years, I used to play Halo CE on XBC before the existence of Xbox Live. Loved Halo 2 & 3. Not crazy for Reach though.

I used to be a bigger fan of 2d fighters and jrpg but Halo got me into FPS. I just retired from MW3 in the excitement of Halo 4. If you see a guy running around with a three character XBL tag, that could be me. And if you're into competitive match making, add me up.

So yeah, any other old timers here?

• Like 1

Hey man, I don't really know of old time gamers. But been gaming since I was 9. And I'm about to be 20 haha.

Welcome to the forum :) Talk to the forum and make friends and join some playdates to meet new people :) I'm sure we have an older crowd in here.

I'm I think, the third oldest member here, coming in at 34. The other two oldest would be Absolute Dog, who is about 79, and Spectral Jester whom I believe is 70? Just kidding guys, but yeah welcome man. Good to have some older guys on here. I smell a dad's or old guys gaming club forming here...

• Like 3

I'm I think, the third oldest member here, coming in at 34. The other two oldest would be Absolute Dog, who is about 79, and Spectral Jester whom I believe is 70? Just kidding guys, but yeah welcome man. Good to have some older guys on here. I smell a dad's or old guys gaming club forming here...

im so glad you quoted me as younger than Absolute Dog lmao

anyways back on topic

Im an old time gamer 42 years old, play anything really,

obviously Halo 4 will crank up my activity on XBL.

• Like 2

Correction Twin, you're the fourth oldest, lmao!! :rofl: Welcome to 343iCF, community of all ages, lol! Older gamer/dad checking in! :thumbsup:

In my college years, I used to play Halo CE on XBC before the existence of Xbox Live. Loved Halo 2 & 3. Not crazy for Reach though.

I used to be a bigger fan of 2d fighters and jrpg but Halo got me into FPS. I just retired from MW3 in the excitement of Halo 4. If you see a guy running around with a three character XBL tag, that could be me.

So yeah, any other old timers here?

Replace college with high school and it's the same here lol Except I didn't really bother with MW3. And mine is four characters :( lmao

Anyways, welcome to the friendliest corner of the Haloverse. If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to PM myself or any other moderator (dark blue and yellow names). I hope that you enjoy your time here. :)

Well I don't know many people over 30 on the forums. Though the younger ones such as myself -- at 19 been playing since we were around 7-9 year olds. Not just Halo, any game really. We are all veterans in my eyes! :) Also, Hello and welcome to 343i community forums. Enjoy your stay. :)

Thanks for the greetings everyone, it was nice reading through all of them heh. At 30, I guess I should feel young among the older crowd lol. I remember 10 years ago how I had considered quittng gaming later in life but that didn't happen. Although with limited gaming time now, the next couple years will be reserved for the best games, which are Halo 4 and Phantasy Star Online 2 for me.

• Like 1

If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to PM myself or any other moderator (dark blue and yellow names).

:shock: Did Director just make a mistake? Don't you mean dark blue and ORANGE, lmao!! :rofl:

Just kidding Director, you left yourself open on that one, lmao!

There are a few of the "elder" here Rei! Heck, I remember when I thought 30 WAS old, lol! Glad to know you didn't give up on gaming, look at all you would have missed out on in the past 10 years! :thumbsup: