No sprint in halo 4

Decree117

Sprint out of all the aa's is the one that does not belong. I hate them all but if i had to choose i think sprint ruined the game. Every other game has it and halo did not need it. When people are one shot they can simply sprint away. Sprint took away grenade placement as well. Tricky jumps and clutch moves are also gone it seems. Setups on maps has been ruined. This is not shadowrun or any other game people. This is halo.

Sprint is probably the most balanced AA out of all of them.

Sprint is the one that should be kept.

yes, they can sprint away, you find another way to kill them.

how has it took anyway grenade placement?

lol, not really, they're just a bit easier now.

if anything, i think setups on maps are harder now, because u know someone can sprint right at you and kill you and ruin you setup.

Halo should be more like shadowrun IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

Sprint is probably the most balanced AA out of all of them.

Sprint is the one that should be kept.

yes, they can sprint away, you find another way to kill them.

how has it took anyway grenade placement?

lol, not really, they're just a bit easier now.

if anything, i think setups on maps are harder now, because u know someone can sprint right at you and kill you and ruin you setup.

Halo should be more like shadowrun IMO.

You guys act like Sprint is unfair... When you're in a firefight with someone and you are about to kill them, 9 times out of 10 they are facing YOU. By the time they can turn around and start to run you can easily kill them before they escape. The only time Sprint seems annoying is when you try to pick someone off from afar. But this is a GOOD thing...

Besides, Sprint doesn't last as long as you guys think. I personally think they should either take away Sprint OR give Sprint to EVERYONE. This way everyone will have it and those who want to pick different Armor Abilities can do so. That is... if they bring back Armor Abilities. Which I'm almost certain they will. Game developers try to do one main thing with each new game in a series. Add Variety. I can't see them taking away the Armor Abilities. I see them expanding upon them. ESPECIALLY after working with Halo Anniversary.

Sprint is all I would keep around If any in the campaign. If not in campaign I hope MC walks a little faster. In MM give us all and more AA's for custom maps. Only have a few playlists where AA's are available. 343 is not going to take a step back and remove all AA's but they might do a better job of limiting them to Action Sack, Custom Games and maybe one AA slayer playlist.