Tommy Parky Tells A Secret

Tommy Girl

My friends and I had a month long LAN party with Halo CE and Halo 2 because one of my friends was moving to Texas and wasn't well off enough to afford internet.

We're talking a REAL gamer LAN party, none of this "go home and shower at 10 AM" bs that kids these days do. We ate, drank, slept, and breathed Halo the entire month of June. First couple of days, we all rode the bus together to school, but after school was out BAM! Right back to Halo.

I think I showered once that entire month.

• Like 1

The night of the release was the long weekend. Me and my mates played for 3 days and 4 nights straight. No food, shower or anything that would stop the gaming session. Many times before hand with Halo: CE we all joined a server and got pissed off when someone needed to use the landline, the sessions lasted from Friday afternoon straight until about 11 clock Saturday.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I remember the first time ever playing Halo, I literally rented it from a MOVIE GALLERY (notice movie rental stores are almost extinct). I rented it only because my friend said he wanted it and I wanted to try it out. Needless to say it never got returned haha. I would wake up, buy a 12 pack of soda pop, grab some chips and never leave my seat until I was so tired that I lost when I knew I shouldn't have. Ranks back in the beginning of Halo were VERY hard to achieve! Took me 10 games of winning to rank from 16-17!

Be proud boys and girls. We ARE the ancestors to the new kids introduced to Halo today!

• 4 weeks later...