Bring Back Classic Territories!

Flippant Sol

I never really cared for territories. I was the SWAT and Slayer person lol

I'm pretty sure SWAT was not in Halo 2.

ya, but im more excited for the new gametype(i forgot the name) but with the bases and turrets and stuff. i think that will probably replace it.

It's called Dominion, and I wouldn't treat it as territories due to that in Territories, you earned points by killing people while owning territories as multipliers.

Me too, but these days I'm more of a SWAT/Snipers person lmao

Actually, SWAT originated in Halo 2. lol

I can't snipe to save my life. My boyfriend can but all I can do is try. On halo 2 he used to throw a grenade up in the air and snipe it before it hit the ground or before it blew up. When I tried that I would kill myself or snipe myself. lol I spent 99% of my halo 2 time on SWAT lol

I can't snipe to save my life. My boyfriend can but all I can do is try. On halo 2 he used to throw a grenade up in the air and snipe it before it hit the ground or before it blew up. When I tried that I would kill myself or snipe myself. lol I spent 99% of my halo 2 time on SWAT lol

I was the same way, and then I played about 30 hours of snipers straight. Now, it's hard to out snipe me lol