Will you watch any leaked campaign?

HaloWithStyle

lol gosh why would you choose to watch the endings?

to see something I always thought would happen, but just curiosity. I had the same problem with Reach too, I saw all the deaths and the ending like a month before it came out. And I watched the Gears 3 Dom death and the ending. Wow... I have a real problem

I watched the opening scene, and the legendary ending. I would reccommend if you get the chance to watch them! Hardly anything spoiler wise, except

the big OH SNAP type moment they have in the legendary endings, which still doesnt have any story spoilers to it.

It just made me a million times more hyped for the game and didnt ruin a single thing for me! =]

I watched the opening scene, and the legendary ending. I would reccommend if you get the chance to watch them! Hardly anything spoiler wise, except

the big OH SNAP type moment they have in the legendary endings, which still doesnt have any story spoilers to it.

It just made me a million times more hyped for the game and didnt ruin a single thing for me! =]

i loved the legendary ending. 343 took a really ballsy move with that but it's just another tease for Halo 5

i loved the legendary ending. 343 took a really ballsy move with that but it's just another tease for Halo 5

It was the absolute best cinematic I have ever seen although it give me certain feelings which I cant discuss here about the outcome of the trilogy. I would love to discuss it more though with someone if you want to pm me! No one I know has watched the legendary ending.

I'm trying not to cave but I see footage around the net and it's so tempting to watch it

I don't know if I'm even allowed to mention anything about leaks here but anyway would you watch leaked footage of the campaign? I must confess that I watched the first level lastnight and I thought it was amazing. I won't watch anymore though.

Just curious, but how long was the level?

Seen and played the game aleady on legendary...the pros of having a friend being a manager of a gamestop lol. It is epic and felt like the first time I played Halo CE lol

Lucky. As for myself I havent watched anything yet but I may decide to watch the opening cinematic. Maybe the middle, and the ending. That way I can go straight to multiplayer when I get the game :laughing:

I find this weird, after watching the ending and the beginning, I still really really want to play the campaign, just to experience it myself like I have accomplished the impossible, Just being master chief shooting covies and driving warthogs off cliffs and having a sexy voice in your head (Reference to Master chiefs voice in firefight) And exploring awesome and beautiful Scenery that hold many secrets

I've had to edit (and delete) a couple of posts on here ladies and gents. I don't mind if you talk about how excited you are about playing Halo 4 because of the leaks, or which part (i.e. beginning, middle, end NOT "That part where MC did the duck dance) you watched, but please don't mention any leaked content or any spoilers. To answer a question I saw earlier, no, it's not okay to talk about characters that we haven't been OFFICIALLY introduced to (i.e. Laskey, Master Chief, Cortana, etc.), and NOT okay to talk about the ones you weren't sure were in the game until you watched the spoilers.

Also, if you see someone post a spoiler for the love of pete don't quote it. -.- lol If you want to discuss spoilers, voicechat over XBL or facebook or some other version of IM. Please don't PM members on the site with info on spoilers, as sometimes the member will ask you to do so and then report it, and then the trouble starts. I only had to fix a couple of posts here, so good job guys :D

• Like 1

I've seen all of the leaks, I think. At least the Legendary ending, the opening and ending cut scene(s), a few missions of the campaign, the antagonist etc...

Has me wondering, where the hell is Halo 5 going to go? I can't wait and I'm still excited for Halo 4.

I don't think I gave away any spoilers in there, at least I hope not.