will there be 2 ranking/progression systems?

buffy the spartan buffalo

pretty confused. on another thread people were complaining about how the progression system will be horrible and there should be a true skill system like halo 3 then this one person says there will be a ranking system and a true skill system. so is there going to be two systems and also if you quit or do bad in halo 4 games will/can you be be moved down a rank?

It seems some players have faith; I'm one of them.

I think there will be a ranked playlist set and a social playlist set like in Halo 3. SO we will have both a ranked and social rank/title. SR-27 for example is an overall title/rank from all of the experience from both social and ranked games. And if I am Rank 42, that is my overall rank in the ranked playlists. I have a feeling this is how it is going to work.

I think there will be a ranked playlist set and a social playlist set like in Halo 3. SO we will have both a ranked and social rank/title. SR-27 for example is an overall title/rank from all of the experience from both social and ranked games. And if I am Rank 42, that is my overall rank in the ranked playlists. I have a feeling this is how it is going to work.

I sure hope so buddy.

wait so can i rank up my skill level like sr 27 to sr 28 from playing social playlists?

wait so can i rank up my skill level like sr 27 to sr 28 from playing social playlists?

Were not entirely sure yet. What I was saying was in comparison to Halo 3 where it has a social and ranked playlist. In Halo 4 it appears that you get xp from EVERYTHING, Spartan Ops, Forging, War Games etc. which would in theory include any ranked games if there is indeed a ranked section.