DoctorB77

Moderator Birthday Playdate

Our Co-Hosts will be Jeff Hall and Zero! The list of maps will be out tomorrow evening!!!

I thought I would be in, it's on Saturday...I might be able to play a game or 2 because of the football games. Not guaranteed

I plan on starting the playdate around 4:00 Central time. I have a hockey game today. I hope that time works out well. I want you all to try and send in your favorite clips of yourself like some of you might have done for the BCAM playdate with Choir. I hope to make a video to put on the channel :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I should be able to make it to a couple of matches. GT: Choot at OGGC

Hope to see you guys there! :)

Thanks everyone for attending. I had a great and laggy time :D.

Sorry for being the laggiest host of all time on this forum but Stealth was downloading Arma 2 (and still is).

Thank you Zero and Jeff for Co-hosting the playdate and supplying some awesome maps. And thank you Hotdog for running the playdate before I even arrived. I will announce the winner of the 1600 MS points sometime after Halo 4 is released because I will buy the points when I go to get the game.

• Like 1

i have 2 videos from the playdate in my file share or it will tomorrow

one is me sniping with the scorpion

second is me surviving the jump on the race track

sad that not all birthday kids could not join

That was fun, I definitely need to change some things on my map, but they won't take long

The race track and the speedflag with falcons was by far my favorite. I laughed so hard when I led 5 people off the edge at the beginning :rofl:

And Tsik. Your map was pretty fun. I will say that it was kind of hard to get the core and there should be more places for the spartans to spawn. :)

And Tsik. Your map was pretty fun. I will say that it was kind of hard to get the core and there should be more places for the spartans to spawn. :)

Already working on it, I plan On getting rid of the Banshee, and fixing some spawning issues, but they will affect the flow of the map a little.

That was so much fun everyone, glad I was able to help with hosting the maps :smoke: My favorite part was also when all 16 of us followed doctor off a cliff xD