Halo 4 Terminal - "JUL 'MDAMA"

TrulyExclusive

This is excellent. I had a hunch that the Servants of the Abiding Truth would have something to do with their appearance again. This is excellent news. Now that Jul 'Mdama is leading our forces, we shall be unstoppable.

this is not the servnts of abiding truth but a different faction. you should read thursday war to find out, has lots of sangheili culture in it. s for releasing this i kew lready and say that 343i now has released to much cmpign information

That was amazing.

And to think they've been trying to get into Requiem for 3 years...then again, as seen in The Thursday War;

When Jul went through the portal in Onyx, and ended up with Elite's that had no idea about the war, Jul found out that the engravings on his belt filled in the gaps on the engravings on a Forerunner structure, and it was shown to be co-ordinates to Requiem. And that happened just after Halo 3, so they have had a pretty long time to get supplies and travel to Requiem.

Please correct me if any details there are wrong. And I chose to add spoiler tags in case anyone has not read The Thursday War.

• Like 1

This is excellent. I had a hunch that the Servants of the Abiding Truth would have something to do with their appearance again. This is excellent news. Now that Jul 'Mdama is leading our forces, we shall be unstoppable.

Does this make you hope your clan can actually forge inside a real super carrier?