Halo 4 weapon skins

buffy the spartan buffalo

will the weapon skins like the BR artic skin be able to be unlocked later by unlocking it instead of just a preorder? we probably wont know until it comes out but if any of you know please respond because i already ordered my LE from gamestop but i want the artic skin really badly cause it looks nasty.

will the weapon skins like the BR artic skin be able to be unlocked later by unlocking it instead of just a preorder? we probably wont know until it comes out but if any of you know please respond because i already ordered my LE from gamestop but i want the artic skin really badly cause it looks nasty.

The Arctic BR skin is now a Pre-Order bonus for Gamestop. Check out http://halo4vote.com/. The first wave of voting is done and the BR skin won. But to answer for anyone else, there is 1 skin for every weapon, (2 for certain weapons depending upon Specializations and pre-order bonuses ex. BR skins). Some are unlocked through the initial 1-50 ranks/levels. Some are unlocked through the Specializations, and some are only unlocked through pre-order bonuses.

I'm pretty sure they're unlockable without the DLC. It's only fair, but I'm not completely sure.

Incorrect, the Arctic BR skin and other pre-order bonus skins and the LE Prime AR skin are only unlockable through pre-ordering and/or purchasing the LE. Some are only unlocked through the various Specializations.

Incorrect, the Arctic BR skin and other pre-order bonus skins and the LE Prime AR skin are only unlockable through pre-ordering and/or purchasing the LE. Some are only unlocked through the various Specializations.

Ah, okay ^_^ Looks like I have the Arctic BR skin to myself then :3

Cool, thanks for the information download. I was unaware about this, so thanks for doing the research for us other forum members.

Sure thing bud, we all try and help eachother out around here, its what we do :)

yeah thanks a lot that cleared a lot of cofusion for me but i preordered the LE from gamestop before only when it was the forest armor skin so what will i get or both?? :turned:

yeah thanks a lot that cleared a lot of cofusion for me but i preordered the LE from gamestop before only when it was the forest armor skin so what will i get or both?? :turned:

also i just looked at the gamestop site and it said its only the forest armor skin so will it still be the artic BR skin?

also i just looked at the gamestop site and it said its only the forest armor skin so will it still be the artic BR skin?

So far from Gamestop you get the Forest Armor Skin, the BR Arctic Skin and whatever will come from the next two rounds of voting. Here is the link directly from gamestop:

http://halo4vote.com/

• Like 1

yeah so i just voted but a little confused by this :sweat: if i preordered it before the voting even started can i still get all 3 bonuses and the forest skin? :cat: i have no clue how these pre order things work so please help!

No worries. Yes you will get all of the pre-order bonuses do not worry. If you ordered in store, when you pick up your copy, the codes will print on the bottom of your receipt. If you ordered online, the codes will be sent to your email once the game comes out on Nov. 6th. hope this helps

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...