Hey Everyone, Forum swapper here...

Epyon Pilot

Just switched over from Bungie's forum, obviously for the upcoming game. I needed to follow the game's community forums, and I figured things might be a bit more level headed here...

I'm looking forward to it 100%, since I've been a Halo veteran since 2 and 3, although keeping every bit of content and "leaks" in quiet debate. No need to argue, or rage, I believe we all need to do before the launch is to not "count our chickens before they hatch".

My favorite pieces of Halo 4 thus far are the Mantis, Saw Rifle, Storm Rifle, characteristics of armor abilities, and of course, Forge.

I'll be looking forward to the clans, stats, and discussions on the website, especially at/after release.

Thanks, Epyon Pilot.

• Like 2

Hello and welcome to the forums. There are lots of friendly people and the staff, moderators, and of course the members are all very helpful if you shall need anything. I do hope you enjoy it here, so please, have a look around get to know everyone. :)

But I can agree on some of them. I myself look forward to the new forge. :)

Hey, welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your stay. If you're ever interested in reading about, or discussing your topics of interest that you've listed, be sure to check out the halo 4 section of the forum, as you'll be able to locate tons of topic threads discussing just about everything from Halo 4.