Ready for work (not really)!

Hawke Eye

Hello!

So I'm Hawke Eye. Not the real one, in case you're wondering. I'm a long time Halo fan, who has played through basically all the games (except Halo Wars, not my thing) and I'm super excited for Halo 4! You can't imagine how I squeed when I saw the debut trailer back in E3 2011!

Anyway, hopefully Halo 4 will turn out equally great (if not greater) like the other Halo series, and hopefully I'll enjoy my time here on the forum! :)

• Like 1

I share many of your opinions on Halo 4 c: (The squee too xD) Anyhow welcome to the 343i Community Forums! ^_^ Enjoy your time and don't be afraid to pop up in the shoutbox, if you need any help just feel free to ask me or any other member, I'm sure they'd be willing to help you out. c:

Hello and welcome to the forums. :) I do hope you enjoy it here as there are lots of friendly people here. And like darkness said, there are lots of friendly members here and that includes both the staff and the moderators. They are all very friendly. :)