Ubisoft Reveals Assassin's Creed 3 "The Tyranny of King Washington" DLC

DarknessX03

ubisoft-announces-assassins-creed-3-season-pass-the-tyranny-of-king-washington-dlc.jpg

Today we have some DLC news regarding Assassin's Creed 3. This DLC will of course be available on all platforms the game will be available on. Will you be getting the DLC?

More details below.

"Ubisoft today announced some intriguing single-player DLC for Assassin's Creed 3. “The Tyranny of King Washington" is a campaign told through three episodic content packs that lets gamers experience an alternate history of the events following the American Revolution. One look at the above artwork, with George Washington looking a lot like Alex from A Clockwork Orange, should give you a good idea of what to expect.

In addition to this all-new single player experience, Assassin's Creed 3 downloadable content will feature new maps and characters to provide "an even more expansive multiplayer experience."

If you want to purchase everything Assassin’s Creed 3, Ubisoft is offering a Season Pass that will be available for purchase for 2400 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE or $29.99 on the PlayStationNetwork. It can be pre-ordered at GameStop and Best Buy."

This post has been promoted to an article

Huh... I was considering skipping out on the Season pass... but now that they're mentioning campaign DLC I might just get dragged into buying this. Although I do have a question: - Can I buy a seasons pass whenever, or do they stop selling it once the first DLC comes out?

Huh... I was considering skipping out on the Season pass... but now that they're mentioning campaign DLC I might just get dragged into buying this. Although I do have a question: - Can I buy a seasons pass whenever, or do they stop selling it once the first DLC comes out?

I remember for the GoW 3 season pass they said it would only be out for a while but it ended up being around a lot longer (at least I always saw it at the store). Who knows how this season pass will come out, I would say buy it sooner rather than later. But yea this DLC seems pretty cool it shows that they may have some cool DLC worth buying the season pass for.

I have to admit, I'm very interested in what kind of direction the developers will go with putting Washington as a king. If done right, it can turn out to be a very intriguing plot element, but I truly hope it won't have anything to do with him wanting to take over the world. Though naturally it would depend on his reasons for doing so, whether they are reasonable or not.

I'm skeptical over how they'll execute it, but I do admit I'm excited. Can't wait.

• Like 1

I have to admit, I'm very interested in what kind of direction the developers will go with putting Washington as a king. If done right, it can turn out to be a very intriguing plot element, but I truly hope it won't have anything to do with him wanting to take over the world. Though naturally it would depend on his reasons for doing so, whether they are reasonable or not.

I'm skeptical over how they'll execute it, but I do admit I'm excited. Can't wait.

I would have to agree with you once again Chewin3. BTW, nice new profile picture!