Strange Creatures on Abandon.

Adam91

I was browsing through waypoint and this was brought to my attention in the forum. Here is a picture of two strange creatures in containment. This is on the map abandon, the map is an old abandoned lab/ science facility. To me it looks like some sort of baby flood form, they also remind me of engineers but im not sure.

mbidl.jpg

• Like 4

There was a video on youtube with a tour of the map Abandon, the guy from 343 that was talking said that the map used to be a science facility on whichever planet it was, where they were studying the... happenings I guess on the planet.

The guy said that the creatures were a native species to the planet.

• Like 1

There was a video on youtube with a tour of the map Abandon, the guy from 343 that was talking said that the map used to be a science facility on whichever planet it was, where they were studying the... happenings I guess on the planet.

The guy said that the creatures were a native species to the planet.

This does ring a bell with me as well.

I agree they do look like face huggers from Alien.

Also the above is correct, thee was a tour of the map and it is a research facility. The facility is on Requiem and those are apparently native to Requiem.

If they're on requiem then I change my stance to most likely a predeveloped Merse baby

I agree they do look like face huggers from Alien.

Also the above is correct, thee was a tour of the map and it is a research facility. The facility is on Requiem and those are apparently native to Requiem.

If you read the bulletin that Archangel Tyrael so nicely posted for us, BS Angel talks about the map Abandon. The research facility was based on Erebus VII.... I think... *Goes and checks spelling of that planet... plans to edit if incorrect*

Edit: I suprisingly spelled the name of the planet correctly xD

• Like 1

So I need to state that I was incorrect in regards to Abandon being on Requiem. In the new bulletin it states that the map is on Erebus VII, a remote research facility on the edge of Human colonized space.

Here is a good desciption of the map:

http://halo4nation.com/news/halo-bulletin-10-3-12-flood-and-abandon/