What's Happenin' Forum?

Samarc

Hey. I'm Samarc. Not really sure what to do for the intro here. Well I'm a photoshop geek for starters. My profile picture and my signature are mine(look closely and it says "Samarc," just in a weird way.

On the Halo side of things, I've been playing Halo since a couple weeks after the release of the first game. I'm getting limited for Halo 4 because I just love the game so much. I'm pretty laid back and I'm really cool once you get to know me. I can be funny at times as well. I consider myself a good Halo player since I enjoy playing Halo MLG and I do fairly good at it. As long as my team is good and we communicate, I can dominate. I especially like sniping. The sniper rifle is my personal favorite in all the games. I believe in precision aiming and ammo conservation. The battle rifle is my second favorite weapon. It appealed to my sniper side. I use it in close and medium range combat and the sniper in medium to long range. I love the combo. Honestly, I'd pick BR and snipes over rockets and shotgun any day.

Well I guess this is what I got. It's nice to be here and I hope to be more active around the forums.

• Like 4

Welcome to the forums! I'm new here as well. It's great to see another talented photoshop artists, I hope you'll make lots of cool fanmade artwork. It's gonna be good to have you on the battlefield, I'm sure I wouldn't like to have you on the enemy team. Cheers! ;)

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums! I'm new here as well. It's great to see another talented photoshop artists, I hope you'll make lots of cool fanmade artwork. It's gonna be good to have you on the battlefield, I'm sure I wouldn't like to have you on the enemy team. Cheers! ;)

Thanks mate. And awesome on the photoshop area. As for Halo artwork, I can't really make art that complicated. I can't really make art at all, lol. I'm more of a GFX and effects artist in photoshop. We should play some Halo 4 when it releases. I need a team for Legendary campaign. :D

• Like 1

Thanks mate. And awesome on the photoshop area. As for Halo artwork, I can't really make art that complicated. I can't really make art at all, lol. I'm more of a GFX and effects artist in photoshop. We should play some Halo 4 when it releases. I need a team for Legendary campaign. :D

I'll help you with Legendary as much as I can, I may not be as MLG as your are. =P

welcome to the forums! If you ever need any help, don't be afraid to ask!

Thanks!

I'll help you with Legendary as much as I can, I may not be as MLG as your are. =P

I'm not pro lol. I just like to play the gametype a lot. My favorite playlist since 2. Not really looking for good players in campaign either, just people who know what they are doing. I am trying to make an MLG team though which is in need of good players. I have me and my friend who have been in a team since Halo 3.

• Like 1

I've played Halo since the first one, so I guess you could say I know what I'm doing. Hit me up on Xbox Live, my gamertag is l Lunar Hawk l (the "l" being a minor "L"). I won't be on there until Halo 4 is out though, I mostly play on my PC. ;)

I'll send out a request tomorrow and see you on 11/6.

Hello and welcome. Always love new people to be spreading the joy of the forums. :) I hope we do get the chance to play at some point. :) if you have any questions feel free to ask. :thumbsup:

Great job with the GFX. Looks good.

Thanks mate. And I'll look forward to playing with you. Hope to have a full friends list of Halo bros someday.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forums! You seem like a cool guy, hope you enjoy your stay here ^_^ I'm sure the community will embrace you as one of their own c:

Hello and welcome to the forums! I see you have met some of the most friendliest people on the web! :) I do hope you enjoy it here!

welcome to the forum

Thanks guys!