Hello!

Liana

Hello all!

So I'm Liana, a Swedish girl and a big Halo fan! To be honest, compared to-presumably--a lot of people here I haven't been a fan for a very long time (started back in 2011 when my boyfriend introduced me to Halo: Reach), but I've played through all of the games, read the books, and even have a merchandise or two in my shelf!

Little skeptical over Halo 4, but definitely interested, and won't judge the game until I've tried it out myself. My boyfriend may say that Halo 4 will suck, but I have faith that 343 will deliver a memorable experience!

• Like 4

Tjena Liana och välkommen

:)

de svenska deltagarna ökar sakta men säkert på detta forum

:P :)

och var inte rädd och fråga om du har några frågor

och jag ger dig din första like

For the english speaking

:P

Hello Liana and welcome

:)

the Swedish participants increases slowly but surely on this forum

:P :)

and do not be afraid to ask if you have any questions

and I will give you your first like

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome. I'm sure you will enjoy it here. Is your boyfriend apart of the forums because he should join too. We love to have new people jump in. Also, I'm glad to hear that Reach got you so interested in the game that you played through all of them. If you look through some of the forums maybe you'll change your mind about Halo 4. There is some pretty neat stuff. Anyways.

If you need any help feel free to ask. :thumbsup:

Lol. Why is it only the moderators? The staff does a great job at helping members as well. :P

Anyways, welcome to the forums! I do hope you enjoy it here as there are lots of friendly members. :)

Because that's not what the staff is there for :P lmao That's our jobs, quit trying to take it from us q.q lmao

Hello all!

So I'm Liana, a Swedish girl and a big Halo fan! To be honest, compared to-presumably--a lot of people here I haven't been a fan for a very long time (started back in 2011 when my boyfriend introduced me to Halo: Reach), but I've played through all of the games, read the books, and even have a merchandise or two in my shelf!

Little skeptical over Halo 4, but definitely interested, and won't judge the game until I've tried it out myself. My boyfriend may say that Halo 4 will suck, but I have faith that 343 will deliver a memorable experience!

Though you've just been introduced to the Halo universe it and this forum welcomes you! (I do too ^_^)

Thank you all guys! Really a nice welcome!

@skummi Härligt! En till svensk talande! De här kan bli kul!

@COOLIO Unfortunately no. He is not into forums, and currently not in Halo either. But after Halo 4 is out, and blows everyones minds (hopefully :P) I'll make sure to have him here! :D

• Like 1