Formal Resignation

Complete Loser

Well my friends and enemies I am leaving this time it is for real I will not be coming back at this time, asking for a reason well it i can not say, but I know I have no right to say it due to me getting caught up in the moment and not regarding friends wish not to bring it up and that is mostly why I am leaving and the fact I think it's high-time I did leave because I've noticed how much trouble I am causing, I am officially off the forum, hope you guys have fun, and too mods that come out of retirement, good luck and god speed you're going to need it, Goodbye forum I hope you see brighter days with me gone...

- Mʀ. Pᴀʏɴᴇ

Resignation is in effect 2:30 PM Thursday 27th 2012.

Return Date: NEVER

Reason of my choice to leave, I have done too many bad things on this forum and they outweigh the good things and I have had a fight recently on 9/11 with a someone and I knew the path I had taken was full of risks but kept going through it and extremely hurt the feeling's of others and ever since then I've been thinking of leaving and finally decided to do so, so I am now.

• Like 1

Payne, you know I will miss you here on this site. You are part of our family and I hope that some day you will truly see that along with others. I understand that it can be easy to get caught up in moments or dwell on a single event, that is not what makes the relationship. It is all the good and bad together. I hope as time passes you will find ways to look at of these times and see them for what they are. Moments in a relationship.

Take care and check in on us from time to time and see if we are doing okay. Take care.

• Like 3

Your journey has ended. Your sacrifice is but another stone paving the way so that others may continue. You never wavered from the path or faltered in your faith. For that, you will be rewarded. Let your actions be a beacon unto all who shall pass after you. When the Great Journey begins we all walk the path together.

May you lead a healthy and prosperous life, dear brother; carried on throughout all endeavours you embark upon. It has been an honour fighting alongside you in so many Raids and Clan Battles.

~ Special Operations Minor; Veer 'Kai Zamamee

• Like 6