Bannable offences (newfound offence)

Destyran

Here is a list of things that make the Banhammer wallop the good, the bad, and the outright hackers.

Bannable offences:

10 min Matchmaking ban:

once you quit to many times you will be given a 10 min ban from MM and a notification, once you recieve this notification you will get a 10 min ban every time you quit. You cannot quit for three days to get rid of this.

24 hour ban from earning credits:

you will get this notification "you have been temporarily banned from earning credits". This ban is from boosting doing naughty things.

--------------------------------------------------------

(NEW!! If you change your locale this can get you credit banned. I was stunned when this happened (I changed it for unrelated reasons) so I did some investigating in another account and found that it removes your credit cap for the day and lets you continue earning credits. You can only change your locale to reset your cap once and not get banned, two times your out cold from the ban hammer.

I hope this helps some of the higher ranks.

--------------------------------------------------------

1 week ban from earning credits:

you will get this notification" you have been temoprarily banned from earning credits for one week" or its something like that i know the message slightly differs from the 24-hour ban notification.

You will get this from reipeat offending ie. continuing to be naughty or for first time offence.

2 week ban from earning credits:

the notification is the same as the 24-hour ban notification. You will get this from repeat offending ie. continuing to be naughty.

4 week ban from earning credits:

the notification is the same as the 24-hour ban notification. You will get this bann for repeat offending ie. being very naughty.

Credit and rank reset:

you will only get this for ******** them off by getting banned so much and doing those 'naughty' things.

Matchmaking ban:

you will be banned from matchmaking for set period you get this for extremly naughty things like hacking and using a 'j-tag'

Console/perma-banned:

you will be banned from playing reach on your xbox forever. Ie hacking.

Auto-muted:

You will be auto-muted after a set amount of players mute you. Remember those people who have already been muted, are muted for a reason.

I am going to tell you what some of those naughty things are for your OWN saftey.

1: Challenge/Commendation resetting.

2: Commendation boosting.

3: Griffball and Invasion boosting.

4: AFKing firefight will get you banned.

5: Signing out a guest in firefight pre-game lobby to 'solo' will get you banned.

6: Offline credit mods or any mods (aim-bot including) will get you banned.

If you attempt any of these things YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!

And that is pretty much everything on bans as best to my knowledge please feel free to correct me on my errors and mistakes.

Hope this helps! =)

Note: you may get Cr banned for a week on your first time offense.

@ Torint

you can also get rank reset for other 'naughty' things. And in future dont mention the 'naughty' things we dont want to corrupt the minds of the innocent. and pretty sure posting a detailed walkthrough of in game exploites for some one wondering what said 'naughty' thing is, isn't allowed

@ Torint

you can also get rank reset for other 'naughty' things. And in future dont mention the 'naughty' things we dont want to corrupt the minds of the innocent. and pretty sure posting a detailed walkthrough of in game exploites for some one wondering what said 'naughty' thing is, isn't allowed

nah, anyone who has half a brain wouldnt try to exploit, no offense people who have.

you can also get rank reset if you are a big time 'NAUGHTY' player

example the first wave of inheritors were all big time AFKers, there first ban was a rank reset.

So if your a big time cheater/booster/naughty person you will more than likely go straight to reset

Lol, this guy asked me if i'd pay for him for free inheritor...i was like "show me your inheritor" he was like "No..you need to pay to see it" i was like "GTFO." :P

Some kids are just stupid.

10 min Matchmaking ban:

once you quit to many times you will be given a 10 min ban from MM and a notification, once you recieve this notification you will get a 10 min ban every time you quit. You cannot quit for three days to get rid of this.

24 hour ban from earning credits:

you will get this notification "you have been temporarily banned from earning credits". This ban is from boosting doing naughty things.

1 week ban from earning credits:

you will get this notification" you have been temoprarily banned from earning credits for one week" or its something like that i know the message slightly differs from the 24-hour ban notification.

You will get this from repeat offending ie. continuing to be naughty or for first time offence

2 week ban from earning credits:

the notification is the same as the 24-hour ban notification. You will get this from repeat offending ie. continuing to be naughty.

4 week ban from earning credits:

the notification is the same as the 24-hour ban notification. You will get this bann for repeat offending ie. being very naughty.

Credit and rank reset:

you will only get this for ******** them off by getting banned so much and doing those 'naughty' things.

Matchmaking ban:

you will be banned from matchmaking for set period you get this for extremly naughty things like hacking and using a 'j-tag'

Console/perma-banned:

you will be banned from playing reach on your xbox forever. Ie hacking

Im not going to tell you what those naughty things are for your OWN saftey.

And that is pretty much everything on bans as best to my knowledge please feel free to correct me on my errors and mistakes.

Hope this helps! =)yeah that does help dude i dont know how u got that intell but thanx ur great:0)