Community Video Contest!

Absolute Dog

We are accepting videos for consideration for the first ever 343 Industries Community Video Contest!

All videos must be original work by the member and be unlisted if already on YouTube.

All videos must be offered in a HD format.

All categories will be considered including Machinima, game play montage, comedy, interviews with key members of the Halo world (343 Studios, notable members of the Halo community, etc.), animation or just about anything you can think of as long as it has a relationship to Halo or 343 Industries.

All submissions that are offered will be previewed by a staff panel and all that meet the minimum requirements will be placed on our You Tube channel and be voted on by our community.

Videos will be accepted until 10/26/12 @ midnight EST.

The creator video with the most votes and views combined will win 4,000 MS and may also be offered a chance to work on our You Tube channel.

This is a Question and Answer thread only!

The submission thread will be posted this Friday, 9/28/12.

Edited by Absolute Dog
Updated with submission thread.
  • Like 8

perfect timing for me i who don't have a capture card but i have a perfect idea + halo 4 have not been released :P

Q: will it be another video competition ?? after halo 4 release?

Yes, I think I may begin regular contests, but only if we get good response from the community.

Does it matter what services you use to create the video? The contest sounds awesome by the way! :thumbsup:

By services, if you mean technology or brand of equipment, I can only say that any format that allows uploading to YouTube. I will go more in depth when I return home from work.
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...