Halo 4 Clans?

Cahill Rebel

Will they change at all? I bet many will want to get their hands on Promothean weapons for loadouts and experiment with all of the other new things in the game. Spartan Ops seems like a good clan training thing because you are your own Spartan that you are playing as. I can imagine four clan members training in SO. What do you think?

• Like 1

I bet we'll have smart clans going into Infinity Slayer with a guy with PV, and some one with HS. Just to help with their teamwork. Hope the maps have little to no chokepoints. q.q

Imagine a remake of Sword Base on Halo 4 matchmaking... q.q

If I had to guess, clans would love IS.

I think they really looked into the clan thing for this game. A lot of these AAs do look like they are combine able, so to speak, to produce a good strategy for a team. I can't wait to see 3 with HSs on being used as shields with the rest of the team behind them. Once those HSs are turned off, they will probably use either active camo to flank around to confused the enemies, use hologram to do something similar to the camo idea, jetpack straight up(not the best idea ever), use auto sentries, or use thruster packs to evade out of the away of the gun fire. Whoever uses idea for a plan and makes it work needs to tell me about it. LOL!

Since we are kind of talking about clan battle plans for the game, what are yours. I could actually change mine and say people are fireing promothean weapons at the enemy with the protection of HSs while enemies are shooting them. Depends on the time limit of the abilities. They always needed to let you time the ability end and recharge rate.

• 2 weeks later...