Your Halo Collection!

TheLegendary117

I just wanted to start a forum dedicated to Halo collections! Regardless of how big or small it may be, share it with us! Be sure to check out the Halo Collectors Facebook Page as well. https://www.facebook.com/HaloCollectors

Ill start with a few pictures of some of my stuff. My crown jewels are my life size statues of Master Chief, Kat, and Emile. I just bought Jorge and he should be here in a month or so. Im so excited!!! :bananachief:

post-31163-0-48805200-1347734943_thumb.jpg

post-31163-0-29661300-1347734952_thumb.jpg

post-31163-0-36050800-1347734964_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Nice collection, as i've already said in your intro thread. One question though, why do you have that MC Statue twice?

Nice collection, as i've already said in your intro thread. One question though, why do you have that MC Statue twice?

I got em cheap and the real question is, why not!?! I had actually thought about getting a few and repainting them to look like multiplayer spartans but we will see

• Like 1

I just wanted to start a forum dedicated to Halo collections! Regardless of how big or small it may be, share it with us! Be sure to check out the Halo Collectors Facebook Page as well. https://www.facebook.../HaloCollectors

Ill start with a few pictures of some of my stuff. My crown jewels are my life size statues of Master Chief, Kat, and Emile. I just bought Jorge and he should be here in a month or so. Im so excited!!! :bananachief:

If master chief was real he would spend a lot of time filling out restraining orders huh? :lolbot:

• 3 weeks later...