Other spartans

ejn

The guys in the picture above by the OP are other Spartan IV's and what appears to be an ODST.

As far as who we play as in a co-op campaign, Frankie and BS Angel have stated that we play as MC clones. The campaign is supposed to be the experience of the Chief, including our Spartan from Spartan Ops/War Games would take away from the MC expereience. besides playing as the Arbiter, in every campaign that features MC we only play as MC.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

maybe just maybe, you could play as MC clones then when MC finds the Infinity, then you get to play as your spartan from war games, ohhhh look at that you can kill two birds with one stone ( story will make sense, [ besides the original MC clones] and you get to play as your spartan)

Pretty certain they are Spartan IVs aboard the Infinity. Though in case you like to speculate, it has been stated that the Spartans in Spartan Ops will interact with Master Chief during the campaign, though not exactly how. Though I'm pretty sure it won't be your Spartan from the game mode.

I haven't read a single Halo book, but judging from your reply it seems like I'm wrong. =P

I dont want to spoil anything for you so i would suggest reading that, get it from your local library. Sorry I didnt mean to sound snobby its just a FAQ on these forums :D

"Chief Clones?" I thought those guys were ODST Soldiers or some upgraded Marines.

I agree that I thought those guys were ODSTs. If they aren't then they're probably the Spartan IVs that everyone else is mentionning, since I read somewhere that Chief will be meeting with them around half-way through the campaign, or something along those lines.

I agree that I thought those guys were ODSTs. If they aren't then they're probably the Spartan IVs that everyone else is mentionning, since I read somewhere that Chief will be meeting with them around half-way through the campaign, or something along those lines.

Palmer (Spartan 4 Leader) is wearing the same armor so im gonna say spartan IV