Return to Earth

DoctorB77

Seems likely, maybe the script with halseys name on it is where Chief contacts halsey, not meets her, but contacts her to find out if anyway he can slow the deteriation down until they can get back to earth safely with having The Antagonist escape, or maybe Halsey gets flown to him in the next game maybe?

i have an interesting idea. Cortana is pretty much a replication of Halsey if i'm correct, and the final stage of AI ramapncy is becoming fully human emotionally and such......does anyone else see a connection?......maybe cortana will become Halsey in a wierd way

I doubt it, something like that would screw with alot of peoples minds. More likely she will be fixed by Halsey with help from Forerunner knowledge and tech, to become similar to an ancilla.

I doubt it, something like that would screw with alot of peoples minds. More likely she will be fixed by Halsey with help from Forerunner knowledge and tech, to become similar to an ancilla.

That's one of the things I've thought about to be honest. Or perhaps a Contender class AI? Or that could be too much of my imagination getting to me. Think outside the box I say!

Mh, yes, it can be.

Anyway, that fleet of Halcyon-class cruisers is...amazing. I'm now more convinced that Spark will be back.

And it also seems that there's some clash between Chief and Del Rio.

how cool would it be if you see the fleet coming in the end of the game, but one of the ships goes off course.....

A machine or forerunner(I'm not sure) with the ability to take a organic beings conscious and turn it into an A.I. If you look at Chakas from the forerunner saga, he became an ancilla, not 343, but another one. So he's saying maybe the machine can put A.I.s into organic beings

A machine or forerunner(I'm not sure) with the ability to take a organic beings conscious and turn it into an A.I. If you look at Chakas from the forerunner saga, he became an ancilla, not 343, but another one. So he's saying maybe the machine can put A.I.s into organic beings

Cool. Sounds even better than having a backup unit! lol

"

The Composer was a mysterious entity, possibly a Forerunner or a Forerunner machine, that had many capabilities, including the ability to extract the consciousness and memories of a sapient being. The Librarian employed the Composer when extracting the memories of the surviving human warriors after the Charum Hakkor campaign. The Lord of Admirals, supreme commander of all human forces and one of the humans to have their minds harvested, never saw the Composer directly and described its presence as "strange, ever-changing" and "multiformed", as it operated via Lifeworker machinery. The Composer was also capable of slowing down Flood infection and the subsequent loss of individuality. Some believed the Composer to be a "product of its own services"; a Forerunner, perhaps a Lifeworker, suspended in the final stages of Flood infection. According to Lifeworker Genemender Folder of Fortune, the Composer had once been "designed to save us all" which may have been referring to its ability to keep Flood infection in check. The Composer, or at least its handiwork, was present on Installation 07 around 100,000 BCE, where it was used by the Master Builder to stave off Flood infection in certain Forerunners to keep them in a docile state. This was accomplished through a form of harness which prevented the infectees' decaying bodies from breaking down. By that time, the Composer appeared to be a closely-guarded secret known only to few, as a Lifeworker monitor on Installation 07 did not have any information pertaining to it in its memory"

Also, the 7th level in Halo 4 is entitled "Composer"; I would assume that it has to deal with it.