Dwelling of the Dead

All Outta Angst

Gamer tag: ALL OUTTA ANGST

Map Name: DWELLING OF THE DEAD

Game type: All Outta Zombies or Zm_outbreak

• Up to 16 players.

This map is heavily influenced by the Night of the Living Dead movie. I wanted to create a convincing furnished house in which you defend yourself from the zombie hordes.

As day turns to night the lights in the house come on. It would take too many screenshots to show off entire house so just check it out.

A bizarre epidemic has swept the nation and every man, woman and child are fleeing for their lives. The casualties of this devastating disaster walk again searching for the flesh of the living as thousands more dying of the infection join their ranks.

On the outskirts of the big city a band of survivors stumble on to a secluded and lavish home nestled in the mountains seemingly empty.. or is it?.... In need of munition and food they have no choice but to enter the Dwelling of the Dead.... Home Sweet Hell. >: )

post-30232-0-83632900-1346512557_thumb.jpgpost-30232-0-14870100-1346512462_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Guest Oakley HiDef

Wow so far this looks pretty cool and I like the use of the billiard table on the map. As far as I can tell the aesthetics do a good job of setting the mood and from the outside the house looks pretty awesome. Ill give it a download and look around to get a feel for weapon balance and overall how balanced the rooms feel