Swindy

GT: Swindy KILLZz

Gametype:

Delta Squad

Overview

Delta Squad must infiltrate research facility and vital port , NX-01, and find the cause of a blackout. Minimum players= 10.

post-29953-0-88455400-1346429829_thumb.png

Section 1

Survivors must battle their way through the cave system and hold out at a rock fall until a engineer places a gravity lift to help them pass this block.

post-29953-0-96522200-1346429836_thumb.png

Section 2

After traversing the rock fall, the remaining survivors must fall back to the beach landing, and entrance to the fort. They must then survive long enough for the engineers to blow open the gates of the main compound. At the beach survivors will find the equipment left by the occupants of the bunkers.

post-29953-0-71476500-1346429815_thumb.png

Section 3

All remaining survivors are pushed back into the compound where the compounds secondary defence is. Bullet proof glass allows for viewing of the entrance but all the remaining survivors see is their certain doom.

post-29953-0-79776100-1346429822_thumb.png

P.S If you do review this map, then could you send me the theater file? I'd love to do my own commentary

:) If you can't that's cool. Oh and it's great to be able to submit maps easily :D

• Like 2