What is the purpose of the Infection gametype(assuming that its is a training simulator)?

Fail Master

So, Infection, fun gametype people love to play it. And no doubt spartans would play it just for fun in their spare time xD

Anyway, how wuld it fit in with a Spartans training?

Well, I have a theory:

It is a training simulator on how to controll/ defend against a flood outbreak.

Thats my theory, whats yours? lol

• Like 2

You're looking into it to much, War games is just the reasoning behind the multiplayer to explain why it happens in the first place.

When you take that into consideration, it's just a gametype varient and doesn't need an explanation.

They still could try and explain it, but I don't see why they would.

You're looking into it to much, War games is just the reasoning behind the multiplayer to explain why it happens in the first place.

When you take that into consideration, it's just a gametype varient and doesn't need an explanation.

They still could try and explain it, but I don't see why they would.

I was just being curios lol but its most likey that they were to train to defend against a flood outbreak.

I think it's generally training for situations in which you are greatly outnumbered and dealing with very agressive enemies

I like your theory, despite the obvious defense from flood outbreak that many have said before, this one actually makes a lot of sense considering zombies are dangerous in numbers and a very powerful.