Iron Man VS ?

Fail Master

ok a grenade and a rocket 10 to be exact then masterchief punching him thor throws his hammer at him the hulk grabs him and smashes him to the ground while Gordan freeman hits him with his crow bar bowser breaths his fire kratos from god of war stabs him repeatedly and a the forward unto dawn crashes into him and then gets lit up by 20 mac blasts. ?!!?!? i dont think he will survive

I dont think all of that could happen at teh same time anyway. anyway it was abit difficult to read, use puctuation and paragraphs to make it easier to read?

Example:

A grenade and 10 rockets, Master Chief punching him, Thor throws his hammer at him, the Hulk grabs him and smashes him to the ground. Meanwhile Morgan* Freeman hits him with his crow bar and Bowser breaths his fire

Kratos from God of war stabs him repeatedly and the Forward Unto Dawn (i think you mean the UNSC Infinity?) crashes into him. He then gets lit up by 20 mac blasts.

i dont think he will survive

Anyways:

Iron man can jump out of the radius of the granade or even throw it back at the thrower. He can dodge a tank round so i'm sure 10 rockets wont be a problem, if it is he can use his hand lasers to destroy them mid-flight (His AI would help with tracking them).

Thor and The Hulk are both avengers so instead of attacking Iron Man, they'd help him, so lets say they never were there.

Morgan Freeman would not what to go up against Iron Man either so he would'nt be there. Iron man's suit is fire proof +bouser is animated so he definatly wouldnt be there. Iron man would be able to evade both MC's and Kratos' attacks and proabbly fly around while fireing lasers and missles at the pair. And why would the UNSC crash such a beautiful ship into the florr just to kill one person.

The MACs would be easily evaded by supersonic flight.

PWNED ;)

• Like 1

I dont think all of that could happen at teh same time anyway. anyway it was abit difficult to read, use puctuation and paragraphs to make it easier to read?

Example:

A grenade and 10 rockets, Master Chief punching him, Thor throws his hammer at him, the Hulk grabs him and smashes him to the ground. Meanwhile Morgan* Freeman hits him with his crow bar and Bowser breaths his fire

Kratos from God of war stabs him repeatedly and the Forward Unto Dawn (i think you mean the UNSC Infinity?) crashes into him. He then gets lit up by 20 mac blasts.

Anyways:

Iron man can jump out of the radius of the granade or even throw it back at the thrower. He can dodge a tank round so i'm sure 10 rockets wont be a problem, if it is he can use his hand lasers to destroy them mid-flight (His AI would help with tracking them).

Thor and The Hulk are both avengers so instead of attacking Iron Man, they'd help him, so lets say they never were there.

Morgan Freeman would not what to go up against Iron Man either so he would'nt be there. Iron man's suit is fire proof +bouser is animated so he definatly wouldnt be there. Iron man would be able to evade both MC's and Kratos' attacks and proabbly fly around while fireing lasers and missles at the pair. And why would the UNSC crash such a beautiful ship into the florr just to kill one person.

PWNED ;)

ok well we are saying what WOULD destroy him so therefore lets just say that all of these things do happen kk

Example:

Anyways:

PWNED ;)

God, you are good. I think of anything now.

Ayane from Ninja Gaiden/Dead or Alive. Why? I love her. YOU CAN'T BEAT THE POWER OF LOVE!

On a serious note, the Reapers from Mass Effect minus the Plot Holes and everything...

never played Mass effect 3 so IDK, but Iron man can fly, dodge a tank, fire lasers and homing missiles so i'd still put money on Iron man.

Iron Man Vs. Magneto.

hmmm...

Nice one, but by the time Magneto started to effect Iron man, Mag would already be dead (it takes less time to fire a laze than it does think obout houlding someone in mid air) and anyway Iron man's armour isnt even made of iron, thats what the original was made of (the one he crafted in that cave on iron man 1) his new armour would have to be something really light to allow for flight and only 3 materials are magnetic: iron (or anything containing it such as steel), cobalt and nickle, none of whick are light enough to allow flight.

Iron Man V.S Thantos

Again i dont know who that is but my money is still on Iron man ;)

Well, i think he just pwned you. Magneto can control him, and if not entirely, he would smash the controlled components off his armor, making it useless.

Anyway:

Iron-Man vs Antimatter

Only small parts would be dammaged.

Vs antimatter....... in what form? bomb or just in general?

Ah, let's say atoms. In enough quantity to wipe out the Sol system.

WELL if it had that much power i dont think anyone would want to use it in the first place. therefore no issue with dealling with it.

Theres a theory that i made: If one country has the power to wipe out every other country there will be no war.

SO if this theory is correct, that weapon would never be invented, let alone used- you are sacraficing an entire system just to kill one man? abit stupid lol

WELL if it had that much power i dont think anyone would want to use it in the first place. therefore no issue with dealling with it.

Theres a theory that i made: If one country has the power to wipe out every other country there will be no war.

SO if this theory is correct, that weapon would never be invented, let alone used- you are sacraficing an entire system just to kill one man? abit stupid lol

You're perfectly right, but you see, also this thread is "stupid", so it matches perfectly ;)

So? Iron Man would die, wouldn't he?

You're perfectly right, but you see, also this thread is "stupid", so it matches perfectly ;)

So? Iron Man would die, wouldn't he?

But so would everyone else in that solar system so abit pointless lol.

And my Iron Man Vs Optimus Prime wasn't answered so I assume Iron Man did not make it out alive :clap:

Nope, optimus would get owned by lasers and missiles and whatever else. sorry :)

Iron Man vs Myself.

FACT- I win.

TX-20 :robo:

Errrrrrmmm no iron man would laser you lol

Reaper.jpg

That is a Reaper, it destroyed the combined fleet of 3 Advanced Races and almost completely destroyed the entire Human Fleet and would of if it wasn't for plot. I don't think Ironman stands much of a chance...

You got me lol, Iron man would put up a desent fight tho ;)

Look Iron Man is my favorite Avenger but this is just silly. I mean he was almost taken out by Thor in the movie, granted, Thor is a god but still. Iron Man is really cool and awesome, but he's not invincible he's almost taken out several times throughout the movies.

Yet he always seems to win..... his superpower must be super luck.

Until he battles me.

Magic > Science

Look Iron Man is my favorite Avenger but this is just silly. I mean he was almost taken out by Thor in the movie, granted, Thor is a god but still. Iron Man is really cool and awesome, but he's not invincible he's almost taken out several times throughout the movies.

DEMI GOD not quite a god, but almost, he isnt immortal, just very very very difficult to kill.

And he was only taken out just to gte back up and own what it was that just took him down.

Yet he always seems to win..... his superpower must be super luck.

Until he battles me.

Magic > Science

he has more science than you have magic. anyway, magic is a kind of science lol