Guilty Spark in Halo 4?

TruSlick87

...i will not comment on that games>books thing. Just this: if the books weren't canon, what should we know about the Halo Universe? Think about it. Try to make logical connections between the games, without reading the books.

Anyway: 343 Guilty Spark, the Monitor of Installation 04, is....DEAD. *thunders and lightnings*

343 Guilty Spark, the original one, wich basically is ////////SPOILERS\\\\\\\\ Chakas, it's still alive, and at the end of Primordium we know that he has taken controll of a Human vessel, a scientific one.

Now, we can analyze the informations received from that last chapter:

-we don't know it's name. It might actually not be the Infinity.

-it is said that the vessel broke the formation with the fleet, departing from it's original destination. (note: FLEET)

-the Captain (unknown) was talking to him. (so, he knew 343 would take command of the ship?)

-343 stated that "one of my incarnations gave you problems..." or something like that. "One of my".

Take your conclusions.

that would be a good reason why the didact is in the game. isn't he supposed to be the main enemy?? idk i haven't read the books just guessing

Well, you see, the books are not connected to the game, yet. Only a few things, wich aren't even confirmed. I mean, the books probably EXPLAIN what we will see in the game, but there's no succession of events. We can imagine that the Didact will be in the game only for the "An ancient evil awakens" thing at the end of the E3 video.

I have only read Cryptum so I know who Chakas is, and as stupid as I am I read the spoiler SternuS posted. I have a doubt though, are you sure the whole ''Chakas is actually 343GS and he hijacks a UNSC vessel'' (brainexplodes) thing happens in Primordium? I keep thinking that would fit more the Kilo-Five trilogy...

Ah this made me laugh. You my friend are so wrong its absurd, theyre more equal if anything. Besides, theres so much more action in the books.

A perfect example is the "Fall Of Reach," the book had way more action then the actual game.

What?

That didn't even disprove my point?

In any way?

... I'm just gonna disregard your post in hopes your either stuck with a sub-par intelligence, tired, or drunk.

But as I said before, we're not dealing with Bungie, they say 343 is going to follow the books, which brings me to a question.

Is there a halo 4 book?

What?

That didn't even disprove my point?

In any way?

... I'm just gonna disregard your post in hopes your either stuck with a sub-par intelligence, tired, or drunk.

But as I said before, we're not dealing with Bungie, they say 343 is going to follow the books, which brings me to a question.

Is there a halo 4 book?

There are rumors of a sequel to Glasslands, which would take place either during or after Halo 4. Glasslands pretty much sets the stage for Halo 4. Judging from where Glasslands left off, the sequel should coincide with Halo 4, rather than take place afterwards.

Also, (and this has been confirmed) there is a novel that will be released around the time of Halo 4 that you may find interesting. It is the third book in "The Forerunner Saga". I forget the name (Infinitium or somesuch) however some of the events in the novel may be in Halo 4, simply because of the release date of the book. This would make sense if they are trying to prevent spoilers. 343i/Microsoft/Bungie doesn't usually try to prevent speculation, but rather encourage it, so if the book didn't have spoilers than it would probably be out by now.

However, the last novel that was focused on a specific Halo game was The Flood, and that was for Halo CE. The novels after The Flood seem to focus more on Blue Team and the adventures of other characters in the Haloverse rather than on Master Chief. It seems that Bungie was attempting to move their games farther from the novels (which in my opinion is a shame).

I have only read Cryptum so I know who Chakas is, and as stupid as I am I read the spoiler SternuS posted. I have a doubt though, are you sure the whole ''Chakas is actually 343GS and he hijacks a UNSC vessel'' (brainexplodes) thing happens in Primordium? I keep thinking that would fit more the Kilo-Five trilogy...

Uhm, i'm sorry i spoiled you everything, but i don't know how to warn you better, lol!

Yes, it's at the end of Primordium, 343 (Chakas) is talking to a group of ONI's officers and some Unnamed Vessel techincians.

Also, (and this has been confirmed) there is a novel that will be released around the time of Halo 4 that you may find interesting. It is the third book in "The Forerunner Saga". I forget the name (Infinitium or somesuch) however some of the events in the novel may be in Halo 4, simply because of the release date of the book. This would make sense if they are trying to prevent spoilers. 343i/Microsoft/Bungie doesn't usually try to prevent speculation, but rather encourage it, so if the book didn't have spoilers than it would probably be out by now.

Silentium, which i think is an ugly name.

Uhm, i'm sorry i spoiled you everything, but i don't know how to warn you better, lol!

Yes, it's at the end of Primordium, 343 (Chakas) is talking to a group of ONI's officers and some Unnamed Vessel techincians.

Silentium, which i think is an ugly name.

I like it, it makes me think that the Didact and Librarian have to be silent about the truth