343i.org Bugs? Post them here.

Kyuun

Not ones that you experience yourself, but other people can confirm that bug. For example:

Earlier this month, I noticed "Jackal" was spelled "Jackel", so that was a type of bug that I reported, and it got changed.

Now, I see that Brute "Honer" Guard is misspelled. It should be Brute "Honor" Guard.

Those two are examples. Misspellings, page oddities, etc. should be reported and fixed, no? Here's the thread to report them in.

If possible, to pin or sticky this, that would be cool.

Stay Thirsty my friends.

Everytime I go to my profile page, I'm like why is the reputation thingy a green box. So I highlighted it and noticed that there are actually words that show how high your rep is.

So the bug- If you have positive rep the words are the same color as the background for that little repuatation area on your profile page, so all you see is a green box. They should make the words a different color so peeps can actually see their rep.

B)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having problems getting to my "dynamic signature". Every time I click on "view dynamic images" I get this: Fatal error: Call to undefined function imagettftext() in /home/indust/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/reachstat/sources/classImageMaking.php on line 470. My gamertag is linked to this site.

Also I'm having problems reporting spam bots. Every time I click the report button I get this: [#10136] You do not have permission to report the item you are attempting to report.

Everytime I go to my profile page, I'm like why is the reputation thingy a green box. So I highlighted it and noticed that there are actually words that show how high your rep is.

So the bug- If you have positive rep the words are the same color as the background for that little repuatation area on your profile page, so all you see is a green box. They should make the words a different color so peeps can actually see their rep.

B)

This will be fixed in our next site update, its to due with our current temporary skin.

i can't change my own photo, i dunno if this just applies to me or not...it says its there, but its still Master chief.

This should be fixed now, but if it is not ill make sure it is by our next site update.

There has been that lag latly but i think its fixed now

We get daily DDOS attacks against us, i have setup proper precautions to minimize lag in the event.

I'm having problems getting to my "dynamic signature". Every time I click on "view dynamic images" I get this: Fatal error: Call to undefined function imagettftext() in /home/indust/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/reachstat/sources/classImageMaking.php on line 470. My gamertag is linked to this site.

Also I'm having problems reporting spam bots. Every time I click the report button I get this: [#10136] You do not have permission to report the item you are attempting to report.

Is this still happening ? We had a few issues when Bungie was down.

I've found that sometimes, if it says "Loading..." at the top especially, the chat box freaks out. Double posts, doesn't post, stuff like that. It's an easy fix, all you have to do is refresh it, but still...

P.S. I have had other people tell me this has happened...

When the page says "Loading..." at the top of the page its purely the shoutbox. In the event that we are under a DDOS attack and the server starts to lag the Shoutbox comes out of sync and thats why members are experiencing errors.

I will be posting information about our next site update soon.

Found another little bug. When I go to sign in on this site and it say enter user name or email you know... It only lets me use my email to sign in. When I try to use my username to login it says: user name or password incorrect.

Found another little bug. When I go to sign in on this site and it say enter user name or email you know... It only lets me use my email to sign in. When I try to use my username to login it says: user name or password incorrect.

Then never sign out.