BF4!

Kodman Eats

i wont get it the only Battlefield i love is Battlefield 1942..

i own BF3 but have not even played the campaign

I quote Sierra1117, it's a complete waste of time.

Anyway, isn't this ridicolous? BF3 out on 20 October (or was it November?) 2011, and not even a year later, the sequel is announced? It suggests me BF is going to be like CoD, releasing (****ty)games every year. They haven't even finished to release all the map-packs for BF3... but it's your choice, go throw away money as you like, you're free to do that.

There was a 2 year difference between Bad company 2 and Battlefield 3 and they were both great games. I have no worries about the quality of the game

Well, it seems there is a 6 month difference beteween BF 3 and 4. I've really hoped BC3 would have been announced before BF4, but it's obvoiusly wrong.

Well, it seems there is a 6 month difference beteween BF 3 and 4. I've really hoped BC3 would have been announced before BF4, but it's obvoiusly wrong.

I'm not talking about announcements, bad company 2 released in early 2012, and BF3 came out late 2011, almost 2 years. Bf4 will come out as early as October 2013, so that's 2 years

I'm not talking about announcements, bad company 2 released in early 2012, and BF3 came out late 2011, almost 2 years. Bf4 will come out as early as October 2013, so that's 2 years

But there is a substantial difference between BC and BF. The map are enourmous, and there are more players. Evrything is bigger and there are many more veichles, and there are fighters and 'copters.

Wtf are you talking about? Campaign was fun, and i NEVER buy a game just for it's MP

I bought it expecting a great campaign but all I found was a jumbled mess of QuickTime events. And the story was terrible, they basically copied black ops. Many people say the campaign was bad.
  • Like 1

Wtf are you talking about? Campaign was fun, and i NEVER buy a game just for it's MP

The only mission that was actually funny is that mission when you drive a tank. I don't even remember that name.

The rest of the stroy is...flat.

Battlefield 4 is coming out on April 2013 through March 2014.

Your speculation is bad, and you should feel bad. :D

But seriously the last BF3 DLC comes out March 2013. So their focus is on Battlefield 3 too much to release it in 2013. It will also be too big of a game for EA to release it in spring. So I bet it will come out Fall 2014.

I bought it expecting a great campaign but all I found was a jumbled mess of QuickTime events. And the story was terrible, they basically copied black ops. Many people say the campaign was bad.

They didn't copy black ops as that would require Dice to be sharing information about their game with Treyarch during development. And no one has ever bought a Battlefield game for it's campaign.

My friend was totally anti-battlefield and he loved CoD, so i told him that he should get it. A few days later he saw it on sale and bought it and started playing online. After his first game he texted me and told me loved it. Then a few weeks after he started the campain and nearly cried at the amazing quality. Now anytime he is online on battlefield.

I personally didn't like the campain because it was too much like CoD, unlike BFBC2. But saying that i love the quality and the gameplay and will defintely be getting BF4

• 2 weeks later...