NEW Halo 4 VEHICLE theory!!!

SatanicBagels

Original Article over at IGN: http://www.ign.com/a...ficial-art-book

This week the cover art for the Halo 4 Art Book was revealed. 343 industries will provide tons of concept art as well as commentary on the art and creative process used in the creation of a video game.

Halo-4-Art-Book-Cover-Awakening.jpg

One thing about this new image that interested me is the obvious ships circling the massive tower type structure. They could be covenant Seraphs or a new Promethean ship. Also this image leads to believe that the tower structure that Master Chief is staring at takes a major role in the game. Otherwise they would have made the image without Master Chief staring at it.

The book will be getting released in the month of September just before the release of Halo 4 and will be published by Titan Books. It will be hardcover, so maybe consider picking one up for your coffee table.

EDIT: Victory Element may have made quite a find here on the Cover of the Primadorium. I'll post the quote here for easier comparison.

hey, i just noticed something thats really cool. Look at the cover of Halo: Primordium and compare it to the picture up top

image9.jpg

i think the images look very similar and the ships look the same to me. Since primordium is about the forerunners, we can assume the ones in your pic are forerunner as well

EDIT 2: While looking through old Halo 4 concept art for clues to what this could be I was confronted by a very familiar concept image. Does anybody else see the similarities between the original Halo 4 art book cover art and the object in this concept.

halo4concept08.jpg

EDIT 3: TheDarkestHour has found yet another possible image to compare with in the form of the new Halo books cover. All credit for this particular find goes to him.

Taking a closer look, they look like these

silentium.jpg

Well without the purple starships and you can also see that orange ball thingy too

• Like 6

Very nice book, I'll get it when it releases , it does say it would spoil some of the stuff before halo 4's release, but i'll get it I always spoil games before I get them. I knew halo reach's ending before the game released so that was a killer

thats a good observation with the ships. I would assume they are forerunner......maybe the Didact's followers who survived the fireing of the rings?? otherwise, theyre probably covenant. But i would like to get this book. Does anyone know if it comes with the LE??

Its doesn't, the art book comes out a few days before the game, sold separately.

thats a good observation with the ships. I would assume they are forerunner......maybe the Didact's followers who survived the fireing of the rings?? otherwise, theyre probably covenant. But i would like to get this book. Does anyone know if it comes with the LE??

Yeah, at first I thought they were Seraphs, but then I got a closer look and they are much different. They are grey and more rounded then Seraphs. Could they possibly be Forerunner War Sphinx's or something completely new. I think it would be cool if they introduced a Promethean version of the banshee for online play. While they look like they move much to fast for competitive play, with the Prometheans technology you can never be too sure.

• Like 1

Yeah, at first I thought they were Seraphs, but then I got a closer look and they are much different. They are grey and more rounded then Seraphs. Could they possibly be Forerunner War Sphinx's or something completely new. I think it would be cool if they introduced a Promethean version of the banshee for online play. While they look like they move much to fast for competitive play, with the Prometheans technology you can never be too sure.

hey, i just noticed something thats really cool. Look at the cover of Halo: Primordium and compare it to the picture up top

image9.jpg

i think the images look very similar and the ships look the same to me. Since primordium is about the forerunners, we can assume the ones in your pic are forerunner as well

• Like 1

Yeah I think that you may be correct. Thanks for that comparison. Thread Title updated and added quote by Victory Element for easy comparison between pictures.

• Like 1

they don't look like you can drive then they look like escape pods from CE and escape ships from REACH and HALO WARS IMO

I guess the shape sort of resembles drop pods. However a few of them would appear to be traveling in an upward movement. That would be a tough situation to occur. Thanks for all of the replies you guys.