I'm back after a month of despair

Vinyl Scratch

So I'm back and I think most of you remember what I told you guys about what happened to my mom. So while she was in there it took 3 weeks to get her out and since it was so long to get her out, she lost her job and on top of that our neighbors rebuilt their house twice the size and my landlord said he had to raise the price of rent for us. So we had to move after me living 12 years in that house. It was depressing as hell..... I lugged my stuff into storage and sold most of our furniture. As I left I turned and told him that

too-damn-high-meme-generator-the-rent-is-too-damn-high-52014a-434x317.jpg

Now I'm living at my Dad's house and I fixed his connection for my xbox live. But I've been busy and depressed. At least now I'm back. :laughing:, but I'm still depressed as heck.... leaving my old home took a large emotional toll on me... :cry:

• Like 2

Guest GDF Apache

I went through a similar situation myself when I had to move out of my house that I lives in for about 8 years just because the mortgage was too expensive and my house being on foreclosure. And my mother couldn't work because she is permanently disabled and my step-dad having to work 2 jobs that weren't enough to pay or the monthly bill on the house. The house was completely worthless because it didn't meet the code regulations. Now I live in an apartment complex north of where I used to live and I am happier here. But I moved most of my life do to lack of income from my parents.

Maybe you can move back into your old house one day when you have a family of your own and have your children grow -up where you grew up.