Will there be a playlist that isn't infinity slayer? Maybe social slayer?

anipopy

Is infinity slayer going to be in everything? I want more of the classic halo experience like social slayer in Halo 3. Also, will Halo 4 have a social slayer playlist?

Social slayer is not necessary due to the Ranking system in Halo 4. But there will be a normal Slayer playlist for those who don't like the idea of assists counting towards the win, or ordnance drops.
  • Like 2

Is infinity slayer going to be in everything? I want more of the classic halo experience like social slayer in Halo 3. Also, will Halo 4 have a social slayer playlist?

theres just gonna be a slayer option in that when voting you can choice slayer or infinity slayer. i love infinity slayer it looks like a hell of a lot of fun.

Social slayer is not necessary due to the Ranking system in Halo 4. But there will be a normal Slayer playlist for those who don't like the idea of assists counting towards the win, or ordnance drops.

In Infinity Slayer, assist don't count to win, but are XP to your character

theres just gonna be a slayer option in that when voting you can choice slayer or infinity slayer. i love infinity slayer it looks like a hell of a lot of fun.

no i think they are two seperate playlists. they have completely different scoring systems, so they wouldnt both be an option in the votes at the same time. Two completely different modes

• 4 weeks later...

There'll be two playlists like everyone is saying.

And in the latest bulletin, BS Angel wrote "There will also be playlists available that do not utilize loadouts or armour mods."

So look forward to that as well.