IGN Top 50 Videogame Makers.

SternuS

I don't know if any of you were looking at this, but...i mean, i don't wanna start a fight nor be a fanboy, but i'm really disappointed that Infinity Ward is placed at the 25th position, ahead of Relic, DICE, Rare, and many other good studios, but most of all, ahead of BUNGIE.

IGN, i thought you were more smart.

What the **** did i just read? It's not talking about what they will do, but about what they've done so far. Then, in your opinion, Bungie haven't made anything good so far? In 10 years, it only developed ****? Halo 1, 2, 3, ODST and Reach are **** for you? CoD 1, 2, and MW are better?

IF it was a Top 50 "Future" Videogame Makers, then i would agree, but this, this is RIDICULOUS.

EDIT: sorry for the bad language, bro.

• Like 1

What the **** did i just read? It's not talking about what they will do, but about what they've done so far. Then, in your opinion, Bungie haven't made anything good so far? In 10 years, it only developed ****? Halo 1, 2, 3, ODST and Reach are **** for you? CoD 1, 2, and MW are better?

IF it was a Top 50 "Future" Videogame Makers, then i would agree, but this, this is RIDICULOUS.

While I agree with the content of your post it could have been worded far better without the language and censors.

This list doesn't mean anything to me. Valve should be far higher than where it is.

• Like 1

I didn't really like any if the other Halo games except post-TU Reach. 343 > Bungie.

It's IGN, what do you expect? haha

I didn't really like any if the other Halo games except post-TU Reach. 343 > Bungie.

Indeed, i expected more from IGN than from GT, and obviously i was wrong.

Actually, i'm more devoted to Bungie than 343i. I've only seen Anniversary so far, and they've done a great job, i very appreciated that remake, but i just can't throw away 10 years of gaming.

• Like 1

Let me sum this up for you.

Halo 1: Good Campaign, No Multiplayer. (Xbox, Not PC.)

Halo 2: Great Multiplayer, Crap Campaign.

Halo 3: Worst Halo in the Series IMO.

ODST: Too Short.

Reach: Very good, but, it went too far off course.

So Overall, no, Bungie haven't made a great game all around as of yet. 343 have made anniversary and TU, and it already is a better game for reach.

Hence, 343 > Bungie.

• Like 1

I don't know if any of you were looking at this, but...i mean, i don't wanna start a fight nor be a fanboy, but i'm really disappointed that Infinity Ward is placed at the 25th position, ahead of Relic, DICE, Rare, and many other good studios, but most of all, ahead of BUNGIE.

IGN, i thought you were more smart.

No I think Infinity Ward deserves the spot at 25. I mean look at their past history they made a lot of great games plus all their campaigns are epic. Modern Warfare 3 might not be the best Call of Duty out there but it currently has to most people on it compared to any other game that's out. Infinity Ward is a great company and can do great things as long as they don't get lazy.

My correction to Biggle's evaluation... ^_^

Halo 1: Good Great Campaign (this game got popularity because of campaign, it cant just be 'good'), No Multiplayer. (Xbox, Not PC.)

Halo 2: Great Multiplayer, Crap Awesome Campaign (Again, Halo is what it is for its campaign...).

Halo 3: Worst Halo in the Series IMO Most fun Halo game. (I'm speechless on this one.)

ODST: Too Short Interesting campaign. Introduction to Firefight.

Reach: Very good, but, it went too far off course gets MM boring after a while. (I could have sworn you saying that MLG sucks in Reach and was better in 3, but my memory fails.)

No offence but I don't really see someone with the original evaluations being a true Halo fan, but that's just my opinion.

• Like 2

My opinion is the SAME as King Brony II, except for Halo 3, that i would define "game with the most epic cutscenes so far"

Let me sum this up for you.

Halo 1: Good Campaign, No Multiplayer. (Xbox, Not PC.)

Halo 2: Great Multiplayer, Crap Campaign.

Halo 3: Worst Halo in the Series IMO.

ODST: Too Short.

Reach: Very good, but, it went too far off course.

So Overall, no, Bungie haven't made a great game all around as of yet. 343 have made anniversary and TU, and it already is a better game for reach.

Hence, 343 > Bungie.

Those are your opinions, but you can't deny Bungie re-invented the modern FPS. And 343 won't be on the list, so or you're with Bungie, or you're out. I prefer to stay with Bungie.

No I think Infinity Ward deserves the spot at 25. I mean look at their past history they made a lot of great games plus all their campaigns are epic. Modern Warfare 3 might not be the best Call of Duty out there but it currently has to most people on it compared to any other game that's out. Infinity Ward is a great company and can do great things as long as they don't get lazy.

Agree, but the problem is that a game is not a great game just because there are billions of people playing at it. To become a great game, it must invent something; and, frankly, it's from MW that they don't invent anything.

After what happened with Reach, I can agree to Bungie's position.

I found the campaign well done, it wont be as deep as the trilogy, but it's good. And i don't care if Halsey didn't know about the existance of the Spartan-III 'till Onyx, and i don't care about the multiplayer or forge: Again, Halo is what it is for its campaign...

• Like 1

What??? 343 > Bungie?? They haven't even made a game yet! Halo wouldn't even be AROUND if it wasn't from Bungie!

And don't you dare say CEA or H4. Why?

Bungie made CE. 343 just made it a little prettier and hired someone to remake maps.

We haven't played Halo 4 yet.

We can't judge them on a game they didn't REALLY make, and another game most of us haven't played yet. Now I'm not against 343 at all. I've been supportive of them since day one. But still. Bungie was, is, an always will be better than 343.

• Like 1

We haven't played Halo 4 yet.

Bungie was, is, an always will be better than 343.

#1: I totally agree, no one can say that Halo 4 is great which makes 343i awesome, BUT, Bungie literally just kind of dumped Reach on us knowing it had NOTHING that a lot of Halo fans care about. It had a campaign, and campaign gave Halo it's name but is BY NO MEANS what Halo is anymore. Since Halo 2 the majority of Halo fans want a great multiplayer and if the campaign is meh, who cares (a small percentage of Halo fans)? The main thing Halo players loved about MM from other games was Ranked playlist and how you actually earned everything you did, it was not just rank up even for doing terrible. It made you play competitively if you wanted to win and use teamwork, Reach did not do that at all.

#2: This may or may not be true, if Halo 4 is what all the MLG Pro's are making it out to be then 343i will be better than Bungie, hands down. Now they may just be overhyping the game but if everything that reached my ears thus far is true, Halo 4 will be the best thing in the entire Halo series.

Since Halo 2 the majority of Halo fans want a great multiplayer and if the campaign is meh, who cares (a small percentage of Halo fans)?

Who cares? Indeed a small percentage of fans, and that's why I didn't wanted a sequel. If Halo has to end up like a game for kids who wants super-weapons and don't care about the campaign, and start screaming in the mic saying my mother is ..., then i don't want Halo 4 to come out. And there's a suspect, deep in my heart, that this terrible future will soon be present. I want 343i to think about what are they doing, i want them to realize that Halo is born for its campaign, not for the multy. I really hope Halo 5 won't come out 'till 2015, or even 2016.

/OT

• Like 1