Adam n eve in the halo saga

Weeingweezl12

I am a Christian and i have never fully understood the meaning of Adam and Eve until now. I recently finished reading a book call Ishmael(very good book), and it gave me a lot of insight into this story. In Hebrew, the name Adam means Man, and Eve means Life. they are symbols of the people living in the fertile crescent and how the agricultural revolution started. There were actually hunter-gatherer people all over the world. When we consider Adam and Eve to be the first people on earth, it simply refers to the origins of the agricultural revolution and how it spread. The hunter gatherer people had been living the same way for thousands of years, and since the introduction of agriculture, things have continuosly advanced and show no signs of slowing down. I dont know if anyone will understand my explanation as it is, but if you read Ishmael, it will all make perfect sense

Victor Element has a good point here, I am no Christian but I was force to go to church and what this guy is saying makes way more sense than what ppl at church came up with. And it will totally explain a bunch of crap, now pls no more religious stuff unless it is relevant, we wouldn't want Halo to be view as a religious topic.

Victor Element has a good point here, I am no Christian but I was force to go to church and what this guy is saying makes way more sense than what ppl at church came up with. And it will totally explain a bunch of crap, now pls no more religious stuff unless it is relevant, we wouldn't want Halo to be view as a religious topic.

agreed. halo talk only

agree with that it make sence. but idk about adam and eve being in halo.

Well seeing as humans once fought a war with the Forerunners and were defeated, then essentially de-evolutioned (technologically speaking) I would say that Adam and Eve could have been two humans that were left alive after that war, but at a much later date obviously lol

It would be hard to reconcile Christian beliefs within the fictional account of a video game with such a lengthy time line as Halo. As far as I am aware, the Halo saga has never made direct mention of Christian beliefs. I feel that trying to incorporate religious ideology from any known religion into Halo's fictional world would diminish the game and create a platform for religious groups to take issue with the game. I have played numerous games that made reference to Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Buddhist and various other world religions, but these games were contained within the accepted time lines that exists for the particular religion and did not show reference to anything that would cause issue with the respective beliefs of the particular religion.

I don't think that this is a subject that 343industries would even be in the same room as. To much cause for conflict and somebody will almost certainly get pissed at them.

Truth in the Bagel's words. I remember a supposed lawsuit about the Red and Blue colors differences that one person felt promoted racism. Go figure.

• Like 1

Never played it.

Youre missing out

:shok: you poor thing you.

Zuko, you should at least play the 1st one just to get a taste of the action and if you like it then go on with the story line. Sierra1117 and RoosterTeethFan are right, your are missing out on some back stabbing, freerunning, height jumping Assassin fun. I have played the 1st & 2nd, that's all the fun I am getting because the game gets tooo repetitive, and they say Firefight is repetitive.

Zuko, you should at least play the 1st one just to get a taste of the action and if you like it then go on with the story line. Sierra1117 and RoosterTeethFan are right, your are missing out on some back stabbing, freerunning, height jumping Assassin fun. I have played the 1st & 2nd, that's all the fun I am getting because the game gets tooo repetitive, and they say Firefight is repetitive.

Get back on track here guys!