Most Scarabs destroyed in a Single Match

VivaLebowski

So me and my 3v3 team just won a hard fought victory on Fort Dean against 3 covies who literally refused to make anything but Scarabs, and Engineers...with the exception of a few Vampires and Honor Guards towards the end of the Match.

We destroyed 24 Scarabs in the course of an hour and fifteen minutes. I was wondering what people's records are for scarabs destroyed, this stuff was crazy.

• 1 month later...

i think i mannaged to destroy about 6 scarabs by my self. might have been in the same match as you actually, we was facing one of each covvie and i just kept dropping ODSTs to destract them while a bunch of cobras took their health down. Occationally using a quad mac blast to destroy one of the duals. our team had 2 cutters and a forge i beleive

• 1 month later...

57 if I remember correctly, i did it on docks, with 3, 14 star spartan cobras set up at the bottleneck and my enemy kept sending scarabs for like 3 hours, until I finally ODST rushed him...

(1 lone ODST wanders into their base, then I hotdrop as many possible into the base.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...