Miranda and sergeant Johnson?

Fed452

Okay, after playing halo 3 for the 4th time (just this week, I have no life, I know) I started to wonder. Did Miranda and sergeant Johnson have a thing for each other or were they just close friends? I'm a little oblivious so I wasnt sure.

But when you think about it, they really seemed to care about each other, and miranda attempted to rescue him, costing her life, and he was really upset about it.

What do you guys think o.o? Am I just crazy?

• Like 1

Johnson was breaking up emotionally cause at that point he was just tired of how many ppl were dying around him i believe he was at his mental limits at that exact moment

he might have also been like an uncle to her or something cause he was friends with her father (Captain Keyes from halo 1) so he mighta been a family friend- combine that with the fact that she was his commanding officer for the whole covenant invasion so they might have grown a "fellow soldier" type attachment

i doubt he and miranda had a "thing" though cause it just doesnt seem like something johnson would do...besides the fact he has that oni officer chick from Harvest O.o

• Like 1

Okay, after playing halo 3 for the 4th time (just this week, I have no life, I know) I started to wonder. Did Miranda and sergeant Johnson have a thing for each other or were they just close friends? I'm a little oblivious so I wasnt sure.

But when you think about it, they really seemed to care about each other, and miranda attempted to rescue him, costing her life, and he was really upset about it.

What do you guys think o.o? Am I just crazy?

yes, you are just crazy........I'm only kidding :smiling:

Its just a mutual rspect that they have for each other in the military. They are both talented leaders that have a lot of respect for each other

• 1 month later...