Halo 2 anniversary

Guest FreeSETHMAN

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yet again, sarcasm.fails to be properly understood in written form. The part that says (Slow news day)...meant just that. It was created to spark interest and guage if people would like to see it. Even if H2 got a remake, it would not land on the 360.

Dev kits for the new.xbox have already begun landing in the hands of 3rd party developers. 343i planely.statex at Halo panels...that no other remakes.are even on the cutting board. They have bigger things to make.than a remake, and a whole new set of next gen tools to rollout. For you disbelievers I ask you this. If they are making it....then why deny it? Wouldnt they be instead teying to build hype and need of such a remake?

• Like 1

Yet again, sarcasm.fails to be properly understood in written form. The part that says (Slow news day)...meant just that. It was created to spark interest and guage if people would like to see it. Even if H2 got a remake, it would not land on the 360.

Dev kits for the new.xbox have already begun landing in the hands of 3rd party developers. 343i planely.statex at Halo panels...that no other remakes.are even on the cutting board. They have bigger things to make.than a remake, and a whole new set of next gen tools to rollout. For you disbelievers I ask you this. If they are making it....then why deny it? Wouldnt they be instead teying to build hype and need of such a remake?

So where's the quote on the denial? They would not announce it now because H4 is coming out, even you should understand that. I hope it comes out but you pretend to know for sure. Now...back up your claims or stop talking down to anyone who mentions a Halo 2 remaster/remake.

Did you not watch any of the Halo panels where Frank plainly states there is no plan for further remakes at this time? I'm far too lazy to go thru them and pull the pinpoint time index, but feel free to go watch and see the quote. I wasn't talking down to anyone on that post. I was stating a plain fact, one that was publically made by O'Connor.

Halo 4 coming out has nothing to do with a H2 remake. A further remake for any title will come out for the new Xbox system, not the 360. So arguments about Halo 4 not needing competition or a distraction are moot.

As I said before, I don't care if halo 2 gets remade or not. I wouldn't buy a remake, I like my games o'natural. For me personally there is nothing a remake could provide, that Halo 2 for PC can not.

• Like 1

I think they should leave Halo 2 as it is with its dark gloomy graphics. They messed up the silent hill franchise with the remakes because it failed to match the resolution as the old games environment. Don't fix it if it ain't broke.

Did you not watch any of the Halo panels where Frank plainly states there is no plan for further remakes at this time? I'm far too lazy to go thru them and pull the pinpoint time index, but feel free to go watch and see the quote. I wasn't talking down to anyone on that post. I was stating a plain fact, one that was publically made by O'Connor.

Halo 4 coming out has nothing to do with a H2 remake. A further remake for any title will come out for the new Xbox system, not the 360. So arguments about Halo 4 not needing competition or a distraction are moot.

As I said before, I don't care if halo 2 gets remade or not. I wouldn't buy a remake, I like my games o'natural. For me personally there is nothing a remake could provide, that Halo 2 for PC can not.

Yeah, that is old news and it was stated for that time period. Since then CE has come out and people from 343 have said that if there's enough support then H2 may be remade/remastered. Have you not seen any of those more recent interviews? Your news is too selective...yet again. The announcement would not come just before or just after H4 comes out, they would not shoot themselves in the foot. I don't know why you missed that point, it makes perfect sense.

Luckily for us H2 fans, you are no more informed than anyone else outside of 343.

Yeah, that is old news and it was stated for that time period. Since then CE has come out and people from 343 have said that if there's enough support then H2 may be remade/remastered. Have you not seen any of those more recent interviews? Your news is too selective...yet again. The announcement would not come just before or just after H4 comes out, they would not shoot themselves in the foot. I don't know why you missed that point, it makes perfect sense.

Luckily for us H2 fans, you are no more informed than anyone else outside of 343.

I can quote everything people say too...yah!

Seriously all your bs replies dont change the fact that you uave no proof it "is" being made. As for.true Halo 2 fans...really? What contributions have you ever made to the Halo 2 community? Im.sorry,.do you run Halo 2 servers? Do you create and distribute mods and content for it for people to play over xlink,.Kai etc...? No....didnt think.so. Take your supposed "fan" bs comments elsewhere. A real fan would not only continue to play today, but creat new unique experiences for players.

And just so you know....yes youcrossed a very thin line basically calling me a "non halo 2 fan".

• Like 2

I can quote everything people say too...yah!

Seriously all your bs replies dont change the fact that you uave no proof it "is" being made. As for.true Halo 2 fans...really? What contributions have you ever made to the Halo 2 community? Im.sorry,.do you run Halo 2 servers? Do you create and distribute mods and content for it for people to play over xlink,.Kai etc...? No....didnt think.so. Take your supposed "fan" bs comments elsewhere. A real fan would not only continue to play today, but creat new unique experiences for players.

And just so you know....yes youcrossed a very thin line basically calling me a "non halo 2 fan".

Once again, you cannot find a quote by me saying H2 is being remade. It's only in your head and you decided I was insinuating it was being made. Whether a game is being made or not cannot be insinuated...it either is or it isn't and I either said it was or I didn't say it at all, there is no gray area on this. You are fabricating information about me on this forum and I want you to shut up about it.

Your other comments are so disjointed from my quote that a response is not in order. Take your pills mister.

As for crossing the line...read my first paragraph again.