why has Anniversary been RUINED

It isn't ruined, in fact it was modified for anniversary playlists and standard playlists. maps are still the same.

I don't think that Halo had Revys back in CE, Gauss Hog, usable energy swords, plasma launchers, grenade launchers, plasma repeaters, etc. I know they added the features for the better but I just want to state that it is not entirely the same. No means to start a total argument over a game released almost a year ago now do we. We have Halo 4 to worry about now. But TU pisses the Sh1t out of me and my friends. But like every new Halo game, the damage tables are changed dramatically. Happy Killing and I wish to see you on Halo 4. Your's sincerely Gobblekin!!!

the rare time I've played Headlong recently (ie since Anniversary BTB playlist as been taken off, and all players have the maps in btb) its still had the gauss hogs, banshees, energy swords. I think the OP got mixed up by playing variants of the map like breakneck pro or something.

I don't think that Halo had Revys back in CE, Gauss Hog, usable energy swords, plasma launchers, grenade launchers, plasma repeaters, etc. I know they added the features for the better but I just want to state that it is not entirely the same. No means to start a total argument over a game released almost a year ago now do we. We have Halo 4 to worry about now. But TU pisses the Sh1t out of me and my friends. But like every new Halo game, the damage tables are changed dramatically. Happy Killing and I wish to see you on Halo 4. Your's sincerely Gobblekin!!!

They also remade halo 2 maps, but that doesn't matter I guess.. It's they're product, they can do whatever the hell they want, people bought it. Honestly, it's their fault they're complaining.

• 2 weeks later...

I WANT HALO CE MULTIPLAYER ONLINE NOT REACH B.S.!!!!!!!! ok now thats out of the way.People complain about balance,but really if the pistol was made to be a 4 or 5 shot headshot then people would shut up,They just should have made it like the BR or something come on now,but if you did that guess what...most people would use it just as much.You still use the shotgun,sniper and rocket launcher.I think the only weapon in the game that doesnt get as much love is the AR,but it still works close range like it should.If only Microsoft made at least one more update to Halo Pc to fix some things i will be satisfied...or if they would have made anniversay xbox live of original Halo i would pleasure myself furiosly...i miss old Halo so much..

• 2 weeks later...

But that just defies the question... it's not original

If you honestly wanna go with Technicalities then may I remind you that despite 343i's best efforts Halo CE Anniversary was Not exactly like the original. Therefore why should the matchmaking be exactly like the original when the majority of the maps aren't even from the original game.

If you honestly wanna go with Technicalities then may I remind you that despite 343i's best efforts Halo CE Anniversary was Not exactly like the original. Therefore why should the matchmaking be exactly like the original when the majority of the maps aren't even from the original game.

Like I tell lots of people, original is where it is the same. I play MGS and Japanese games (Im not asian, in case if people want to say some jokes) because that is what gaming really is, none of this crap today. Today's gaming sucks. We need to have more games like Silent Hill, MGS (Metal Gear Solid), RES (Resident Evil). Multiplayer games ruined the gaming world. Think of it, without MGS, your games probably would not be as they are now. MGS was the birth of action/stealth gaming, Silent Hill was the birth of Horror/thrillers and suprise. In all of the games RES, Silent Hill, MGS you had to use your brains to develop answers. Gaming has lost it's touch and I think that if we embrace games like MGS and Silent Hill then gaming will not be as crappy as it is now. Quite honestly, 343i... great way to make money too *applause*. What a way to draw in COD fans to the Halo franchise. I know many COD players have left to play Halo. I must also add as a last minute thought, gaming was never really about money or topping the other companies. Each person had their desire and went along with it. Now out-casting true, dedicated fans to draw in new fans is not right. Go ahead say im wrong but you cannot see the reality the world has come to. Agree with me and support deservant companies like Konami and Capcom. Sorry if any errors are made, it is real early in the morning . :awesome: