What are you looking forward to most in Halo 4?

Jestermeister

21 members have voted

1. 1. What are you looking forward to most in Halo 4?

• Campaign
    • Matchmaking
    • Forge/Custom Games
    • Spartan Ops

the campaign is seriously what makes halo special. After i beat it on legendary and get most of the achievements, then i'll move into focussing on multiplayer. and also, halo 4 will have the spartan ops that comes out with a new episode each week. So its like an extra campaign mission that starts fresh each week

the campaign is seriously what makes halo special. After i beat it on legendary and get most of the achievements, then i'll move into focussing on multiplayer. and also, halo 4 will have the spartan ops that comes out with a new episode each week. So its like an extra campaign mission that starts fresh each week

Agree with you all the way :D

Also, put in an option to vote for Spartan Ops. Don't know how I managed to forget that :sweat:

Campaign is the most important part of the game in my opinion.

Then there's the multiplayer. This is second because it doesn't advance the story at all, but it offers endless fun which is very good for videogamers.

Then I am interested in Forge. Another part of the game that adds to the replay factor of Halo 4.

Finally I am interested in Spartan Ops, but not as much as all the other parts of the game.