what is first thing your going to do once halo 4 comes out?

HaloGamer 7

Freaking wise cracks.... But hell I'll admit, I lol'd. So thanks for that laugh I guess.... But to one up your responses, the first thing for me will be picking my game up, seeing as driving there would take place before it actually releases so it can't be the first, and I already have it paid off so "buying" or is already taken care of... So yeah first thing will be picking my copy up.

• Like 1

Always, always, always play the campaign first. This is a game where this will be especially important, due to the thin tie from campaign to multiplayer. So not only will playing campaign make you understand the concept of the online play, but will also give you background information on the story, teach you to use all of the weapons, and when to use them appropriately, etc. In my opinion, campaign is always the best way to go. You cannot understand a game without it.

• Like 1

I will DESTROY the Forerunner, Discover who the ancient evil is, and SHOOT THEIR BRAINS OUT! Shoot my way out of Requiem and SAVE CORTANA, MADARFACARS!!! I mean, yeah... Play campaign first. Then SHOOT ALL THOSE NEWBS OUT OF THE INFINITY. I mean... yeah Multiplayer... THEN SPARTAN OPS! FAWKS YEAH!

Always, always, always play the campaign first. This is a game where this will be especially important, due to the thin tie from campaign to multiplayer. So not only will playing campaign make you understand the concept of the online play, but will also give you background information on the story, teach you to use all of the weapons, and when to use them appropriately, etc. In my opinion, campaign is always the best way to go. You cannot understand a game without it.

What absolute BS. Multiplayer first. There. I said it. SUE ME!

As with any other game I will play through the campaign first on single player. In this perticular case on heroic. I reserve my legendary playthrough for later gaming enjoyment with my friends.

I will then play a few matches of War Games before I thread into the world of Spartan Ops.

I can't wait guys...