Hey guys my name is ksi silent wolf and im from a gaming community called KSI.

We basically do matchmaking custom games and other halo based things.We are here for fun and to actuall learn life skills as weird as that sounds.

BUT

Each squad has more professional teams like mlg, slayer, snipers, forge, and so on. those are in place for more seriouse gamers that want to join.

We are very organised as a community becouse there are so many current members.(we boast a nice large 3000 members)

To join you have to be at least 13 and have a mic.

other requirments are-

Change armer collor to steel(black.)

Add ksi (squad) division) name to your motto and changing your emblem.

now i know to many people this is outragouse but in my opinion the benifits far outweigh the negatives and if your up for joining send me a voice only message to me gt.

I also know many people will say bad things about ksi most likly on this thread, so i ask you to please be courtiouse to other people who might actually want to join and not be hatefull on this post. Thank you.

we have a website called ksiglobal.net which should be up very soon (currently down for upgrading)6/25/12

post-26757-0-54416400-1340630286.jpg

People still join clans? Especially KSI? Sorry but joining a clan that allows no freedom seems pointless. No color options for you armor. You need to spend money to change your name there for you have no freedom in your name.... I just dont see the point.

@bighungry. I completely agree with you. That's why I decided it was time to just start my own community. Lol. For those people that want to be competitive, and/or just play for fun with like minded, mature, gamers. But none of these outrageous rules other than be respectful to other members, and also just to be respectful to everyone and just finish it in a situation if trash talk, not start it. Cause u never know who might be a potential member.

Oh good, I thought I was going to be raged at. I completely agree with you as well. I play for the fun of the game, not to be controlled by somebody else. The only rules I follow when I play a video game, are the rules that will prevent me from being banned/reset/ect.

Its alive because they recruit a bunch of immature squeekers that think they are gods gift to Halo,or gaming in general. Its funny though cause had a group of thin talking like they were just that amazing, sqweeking the whole time, trash talking all of us on the other team.. And yet, a few random players, that don't even know each other, completely tore them apart like it was nothing... I could only imagine if I was actually on with members of my community and played them... Was quite funny really.

Group of them*. Hate this phone for forums.

• 3 months later...

Wow... Ive never seen soo much hate against KSI.... It amazes me..

Anyways... If this guy knew how to freaking spell.... Id be able to understand what the hell he's trying to accomplish in this topic.. And yes, i am talking about Silent Wolf..

Review and edit your post =P

Out of the 100 or so KSI members I have ran across in Matchmaking, only 1 was tolerable and cool. Pretty sad really. The rest just trash talked and were overly confident. Almost took on an entire team of KSI members in a SWAT game one time. Lost because the Randys on my team were tards and betrayers. lolz

Irony... im up against 3 KSI members in SWAT and ohhh man they were talking down on my team so bad... they kept talkin about how oh KSI is the best clan ever you guys suck balls blah blah blah i come up behind them kill all 3 and rage tbag them like they were nothing. and yet they call me the noob... Gotta love KSI...

SILENT WOLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISS YOU DUDE!!!! IT'S SORROW!!!!!!! ADD ME!!!!!! SebastianDarkin...dude I miss you so much!!!!! i'm out of XGN and KSI....

Also guys you have to remember that there is more then one KSI. I know for a fact that Global does not talk trash...they have little kids yes but you cant put all the KSI's into one clan... there is Global,United and Underground. I know there is more.

Hey guys my name is ksi silent wolf and im from a gaming community called KSI.

We basically do matchmaking custom games and other halo based things.We are here for fun and to actuall learn life skills as weird as that sounds.

BUT

Each squad has more professional teams like mlg, slayer, snipers, forge, and so on. those are in place for more seriouse gamers that want to join.

We are very organised as a community becouse there are so many current members.(we boast a nice large 3000 members)

To join you have to be at least 13 and have a mic.

other requirments are-

Change armer collor to steel(black.)

Add ksi (squad) division) name to your motto and changing your emblem.

now i know to many people this is outragouse but in my opinion the benifits far outweigh the negatives and if your up for joining send me a voice only message to me gt.

I also know many people will say bad things about ksi most likly on this thread, so i ask you to please be courtiouse to other people who might actually want to join and not be hatefull on this post. Thank you.

we have a website called ksiglobal.net which should be up very soon (currently down for upgrading)6/25/12

I would like a clan match with KSI. Every time that I have ever asked you guys for one the offer has been rejected which is why I get the feeling that you are scared. I would like an eight verses eight clan battle, any time.