April Forge Contest PLAYOFFS

Guest Thee Dogg

Guest Hotdog8818

Hello playdate rescheduled since fathers day. So anyway Monday 3:30pm east United States time zone.So June 18th alrighty guys onto the contestants.

Donut

The Art Cade

Anarchy

Pathway Infection. DoctorB77

Not yet got@

Azaxx

Stormed

S ie v si ir

Centrifugal

Hotdog8818. Zb-85

Symmetry

Crs Caboose. Forgebook--Trestle

Hanger 19

Cupman

Mongoose Survival

Le Derp King

Alpha One

Brent

Holidead

Skummgummigubbe

Hunter Chicken

Baconboy100017

Naval Warfare

Elite

Clarity

• Like 1

Guest Hotdog8818

Listen on the posts it said give vitamin Pwn drizzy or me your maps. Today around 10:00am to 1:00pm give me your maps Est

Aegis again hes on vacation give me your map I been online all morning.

It's on my fileshare. ''Plane''. I won't be able to be on for the playdate thing because we are trying to sell out house, and we are cleaning like crazy, so my xbox is a no go. It's best played with the Alpha Zombies presets.

My map is only 2v2, I have no idea how 16 people could test that. Perhaps I shouldn't have created a 2v2 Slayer map.

i know what you mean. i\this was badley put together. Ad would have done alot better with map playing. and having all the maps in time aswell.

Guest Hotdog8818

It's on my fileshare. ''Plane''. I won't be able to be on for the playdate thing because we are trying to sell out house, and we are cleaning like crazy, so my xbox is a no go. It's best played with the Alpha Zombies presets.

I said I had to have map hand to hand but I will ask drizzy to get it since I don't have a hardrive

Guest Hotdog8818

i know what you mean. i\this was badley put together. Ad would have done alot better with map playing. and having all the maps in time aswell.

brent it was put together like any other host would of . And maps I constantly said I'm online give me your map if they don't want to well their not in.

brent it was put together like any other host would of . And maps I constantly said I'm online give me your map if they don't want to well their not in.

so why are you rescheduling it again? honestly, somebody else needs to be host, it got ruined today because of your bad xbox. Then theirs the hardrive issue where it comes like above where somebody else has to get the map for you. Then that brings me to the contest itself. YOU shouldnt have a mpa in their. Its unfair that you are running it and your own map is in. You need to find somebody who is good at forging to host it. They know hoe to point out good forgeing skills. You and your little friends wont judge the maps for what they are. Thanks for your time. Let me know when you actually have a sucessfull playdate that no issues come.

• Like 1