Guest Sppeedbreaker

I just put a lot of time into getting the Protector helmet, which is saying somthin since im crap at Halo, so I hope they do something about that helmet glitch, it was a really big let down.

I don't know why you do not specify in the DLC DL that it only works for pvp I got it when it first came out and i fell like you guys have dooed all over me, Knowing that I would not have purchased it. I pvp and have gotten a ton of unlocks but there is not a need to poo on us with a limitation on armor permutations. It is shameful and HALO 5 I doubt I will purchase this as really feel you guys have not done your homework, Gas tanks on a warthog come on... They run on hydrogen and look why does master cheif need a burlap sack over his armor he has a shiel I mean come on its spartan armor. Was it not built and tested under the harshest of circumstances?

• 1 month later...
Guest Blizzard

I can't get two achievements please fix kill 5 enemies while Promethean Vision is active. kill 5 enemies while Active Camo is active. I have even went into a game of rumble pit with all friends and I could not get it.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Checker

I think 343 should at least fix the glitch so their fans get what they paid for, if not I can tell you right now that they are gonna get their @ss's sued off.

The only thing that works in the bundle are the new load out options. But it's disappointing how 343 industries is just fine with ripping off their fans by not even addressing to the glitch properly! 343 you just cost yourself a lot of fans, I hope your happy.

• 1 month later...

WHAT THE 343, REALLY, WHAT... THE... HELL I JUST GOT THE CHAMPIONS BUNDLE AND GEUSS WHAT, CAN'T USE THE SKINS IN SPARTAN OPS OR THE ARMOR AND I CAN'T PLAY RICOCHET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING BACK BUNGIE BRING BACK BUNGIE BRING BACK BUNGIE!!!!!!