Why the Didact will be a Good Guy in Halo 4

Did4ct

Very nice, You have some really good points. Also remember that the Promethean Watcher killed the elite with the energy sword charging at Chief? That could tie into the whole concept about the Dictact not wanting Chief dead.

Good call, I didn't even think about that. I'll add it up top

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well if you've noticed, there are actually two different colors of the Promethean enemies: one faction is orange and one is blue. Josh Holme actually addressed this subject in an interview, which I'll post later when I'm not on mobile, and says there is a reason for it do it may brew possible that the Didact controls one faction and "the ancient evil" controls the other

I've also been guessing that this will have something to do with the Red v Blue factions for Multiplayer. I don't necessarily think the promethean drones are good or evil, they are just controlled by two differing opinions about how the future should be molded. Might see this is Spartan-IVs and Master Chief? could be interesting.