Adam91

IGN is just revealed the new design of the Halo 4 legendary logo and there are massive changes to the new logo. As before we were all familiar with the elite skull but what creature could this skull belong to? Here is a picture of the new logo along with the previous one please leave your thoughts on this new design.

gkXhl.png

View full article

Guest The Truth...

WTF that is so stupid the elite is much better just keep it as it was the way it looks now looks like it was drawn by a 10 year old with downs syndrome i probably wont play legendary ever again cause i don't want THAT on my tag that everyone can see i mean like id rather a grunts head there instead of that **** fore runner or not that is ******* ***....

Guest The Truth...

I honestly have high hopes for 343 but just because they now own the franchise they shouldn't change all of the little things the should remaster some things i guess yeah but not every little detail look at it its eyes aren't even right one is bigger than the other and look at the shield behind them....wtf is it....it does look like an elite head the shield does not the skull the only time they have changed the emblem for halo besides this was for ODST and it was a great logo but its not the same without the elite it takes out a aspect of the game i think. but hey if you want a retarded head to show you are powerful or good at the campaign you should be very happy with it and im done PEACE!

What is this? It's so ugly. This reminds me of that artwork recently where the artist tried duplicating something and failed really really hard. I was hoping the game would stay in tact, but apparently I'm wrong. This is just too bad. Really bad.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BLAZIN

I consider my self one of the greatest team doubles players of all time sp I never even cared about campaign but this is the ugliest update I've ever seen for a game in my life.