halo 4, the crawler and the watcher what are these?

Adam91

here is a picture of the back of a halo 4 toy figure, i have circled and underlined where it says "coming soon crawler and watcher", where i have arrows pointing, they seen to be the crawler (first image) watcher (second image, also it resembles a sentinel) this is very interesting. It also says a figure of the new enemy will be coming but it wont be untill near the release of halo 4. So the crawler and watcher what do you think.

akvn60.jpg

• Like 9

Nice find adam!! I wonder if the new enemy types will all have names like these two? Crawler, Watcher, Runner, Killer, Exploder, etc...lmao! I wouldn't want to pet the dog-like creature though...looks vicious! On top of the latest news as usual, lol!! Keep up the good work!! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Nice find adam!! I wonder if the new enemy types will all have names like these two? Crawler, Watcher, Runner, Killer, Exploder, etc...lmao! I wouldn't want to pet the dog-like creature though...looks vicious! On top of the latest news as usual, lol!! Keep up the good work!! :thumbsup:

lol thanks choot, that crawler does look a nasty, it will be interesting to see whats these things are like, the watcher looks very forerunner.

sorry for posting again the page is timing out when it try to edit my op, but if you look at the watcher on the panel thingy at the top of it it looks like theres a facial figure on it

(sorry this isnt a good sized pic ive totally poorly edited it just look at the pic on the op this is just to let you know where im referring to

a4l.jpg

I had noticed the "face" also adam. Is it just me or does it vaguely resemble a Spartan helmet? Look closely....

yeah i was thinking that myself looks like the spartan 4 helmet, although the crawler looks more ferocious and deadly but theres something about the watcher im really keen to see, its really drawing my interest more.

Since the Flood is an infection type species, this new species may have an infection type ability too. This new species could have actually been the species that created the Flood and released the spores across the galaxy. Who knows? Just guessing now, lmao! November can't come soon enough! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

These could easily be a polar opposite to the Flood, in fact I can guess their design implies Geologically effective defenses. Basically, they can use the land around them more effectively than the flood; and could render prey insane. Versus directly devouring flesh outside-inwards. I also assume they could have seamless possessing of host when angered enough?

This is a very interesting topic, good find Adam! As for the face on the Watcher, I see it. I don't think it resembes a Spartan helmet however, actually what I see is the Haunted face that you get on your visor when you become an Inheritor in Reach. Also, the Watcher looks like a wuss... Just saying