•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  Vitamin PWN : (17 February 2018 - 03:01 PM) my name is La Croix Sarsaparilla and i love hugs not drugs
@  Vitamin PWN : (17 February 2018 - 12:55 AM) neigh
@  Melody : (17 February 2018 - 12:51 AM) Moo...
@  I_Make_Big_Boom : (17 February 2018 - 12:47 AM) @Guts @Vitamin PWN PUT YUOR GRASSES ON: NOTHING RILL BE WONG
@  Vitamin PWN : (16 February 2018 - 09:07 PM) True lol
@  Guts : (16 February 2018 - 09:05 PM) Who doesnt? Nothing better than Engrish
@  Vitamin PWN : (16 February 2018 - 09:04 PM) Yeah that it is, but if I’m being honest I kinda love it lol
@  Guts : (16 February 2018 - 08:58 PM) Its pretty hard to forget. Its the most out of place and confusing opening ever
@  Vitamin PWN : (16 February 2018 - 08:43 PM) @Guts every time I see your name I think of the opening for the 97 berserk anime
@  Guts : (16 February 2018 - 07:27 PM) I'd advise you to start another site poll (if you want to) because we have completely different opinions on this and we are going to get nowhere with this
@  Guts : (16 February 2018 - 07:16 PM) Oh boy, this is getting a bit ridiculous
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (16 February 2018 - 07:13 PM) @Guts Responded to your post. :yay:
@  Guts : (16 February 2018 - 03:22 PM) See ya
@  Vitamin PWN : (16 February 2018 - 03:21 PM) cya h6f
@  Halo6 Follower : (16 February 2018 - 03:21 PM) ...Lol, good timing. Cya around Vitamin.
@  Halo6 Follower : (16 February 2018 - 03:21 PM) Anywho, I might call it a night. Catch you all later! :D
@  Vitamin PWN : (16 February 2018 - 03:21 PM) im off to work, i'll talk to you guys later, have a great day/night
@  Halo6 Follower : (16 February 2018 - 03:20 PM) Lol
@  Vitamin PWN : (16 February 2018 - 03:19 PM) time to abandon ship
@  Vitamin PWN : (16 February 2018 - 03:13 PM) yep

Photo

Halo Spec-Ops Game

Halo stealth stuff sandwiches

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ImSomeSandwich

ImSomeSandwich

Grunt

• Members
  • 2 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:ImSomeSandwich
  • LocationA Place In Time

Posted 20 March 2017 - 06:00 PM

So, I have a question. Would anyone like to see a Halo stealth game? I don't mean something along the lines of ODST, I mean something like Metal Gear but maybe in first person. Imagine this. 

You are an ONI assassin, you work within the Section Zero branch of ONI, you do the sp00py stuff, the very scary hidden secret work that would cause anarchy throughout the UNSC controlled planets. You use the best of the best, from ONI sound rifles to wearing a customized ODST suit which allows stealth-camo. You go from planet to planet, armed with an M6CSOCOM pistol and of course, your good ol' Sound Rifle. You assassinate politicians who have their noses where they shouldn't be, and you also go assassinate Insurrection leaders, or hell even Covenant leaders (Storm or Regular Covenant) You use the environment to your advantage, and you use brutal sneaky tactics that would make Noble 6 blush. 

Doesn't explain much, but I still gotta ask, would anyone play a game like this? I think being an ONI agent would honestly be freaking cool.

#2 I_Make_Big_Boom

I_Make_Big_Boom

The Prophet of No Ragrets

• Art Group
  • 1,508 posts
Heroic
  • Gamertag:SelfDestruct217
7             9                      2      

Posted 22 March 2017 - 05:13 PM

For a spinoff game, yes.

For a main title, no.

I'm all for expanding horizons, and taking Halo to new places, but I think the main titles should stay traditional FPSs -- you know, shooting fests. However, for spinoffs I'm all for it. I haven't read the books myself, but that sounds like an adaptation of the Kilo-Five Trilogy. Subterfuge, espionage, etc.

The problem is that they totally dropped the whole "ONI is EVIL" concept for Halo 5 despite having explicitly detailed its validity in Hunt The Truth. It would come out of left field to go in this direction if ONI remained irrelevant to the main story, which it looks like it will continue to be.

zrFguNk.png

#3 Drizzy_Dan

Drizzy_Dan

Jack of all Trades

• 3,978 posts
Legendary
  • Gamertag:LL Kool D
6       2       2                        

Posted 28 March 2017 - 03:05 PM

I agree with SD. A spinoff title would be cool but I don't know how they'd implement it. I'm not sure this would work as an FPS. This might be better as a book than a game.
"And for the record, I would've kicked your *** the first time if the lady hadn't stopped me."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halo, stealth, stuff, sandwiches

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users