The Weekly Site Poll 49 - 1/1/17

I_Make_Big_Boom

l4T02BI.png

Heyy, welcome back to the Weekly Site Poll!  :)

Poll 48 - 'Holiday Gaming Memories' - is here if you'd like to read the responses, or post a late reply.

It's time to GET HYPE for the topic of this weeks Poll... Just do it. Get hype. It's a no brainer....

f6LbkiK.png

What are you hyped for in 2017?

Also, have any predictions for the next year? Fears?

The next Weekly Site Poll will be posted whenever, maybe. Feel free to suggest the topic for the NEXT Weekly Site Poll in your response!

Happy New Year from le SD!  :fun: 
  • Like 1

For 2017, I predict that it's going to be a fairly uneventful year unless E3 surprises us. There's one or two games such as Red Dead Redemption 2 that I honestly couldn't care for but some do.

I'm actually not hyped for anything this year for once. There's always been some big game in the last few years but now there's nothing. Apart from maybe Sea of Thieves I'm most likely buying nothing.

• Like 1

I'm patiently awaiting the release of the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. It has a big open world just waiting to be explored, but without the hand-holding that previous games had in the form of some fairy or guide telling you where to go supplemented with invisible plot walls.

• Like 1

Tacos and Tequila.... Crown if I am feeling up to it.

I need to get into an apprenticeship (going to happen), i want to buy a better vehicle, and I am going to be working on finding a game that captures my attention for longer than two days.

Next site poll:

Tacos or Burritos?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...