Forge Problem Need Help Please!

slyonegambit

I created a Forge map on Ravine a while ago, and I'm having people over for an old school LAN battle, so I went to tweak it, but when I highlight the map, it somehow shows a different map I created on Erosion. When I load into the Ravine map (which I simply named Snipe), it loads a completely different map I created on Erosion (called Griffball Ramps). Does anybody know how this happened/if I can get the map I'm trying to use back?

when I highlight the map, it somehow shows a different map I created on Erosion. When I load into the Ravine map (which I simply named Snipe), it loads a completely different map I created on Erosion (called Griffball Ramps). 

Sounds like your map file got corrupted (the Ravine map called Snipe). Try uploading it to your fileshare and redownloading it after deleting the one on your console. If you can't due to a game error, or it just uploads the Erosion map, then your map is lost. It happens from time to time, but it is one of the main reasons to backup maps on your fileshare or have multiple copies (even if one is just an older version).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...